IGNORED

help needed

footybabe

40 minutes ago, footybabe said:

Who do i contact to make a complaint about the cats coaches after me and my husband were left at the QPR ground. 

Assume you aren't still there and you aren't expecting someone from Bristol Sport to come and collect you, and that your email is more to complain/enquire rather than immediate help.

3 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

The newspaper train leaves at 3 am if that's any help.

I had to get on it once coming back from Carlisle (long story).

You can't just leave it like that ..we all love a long story and as there's nothing to do until August, pray tell...:yawn:

12 hours ago, footybabe said:

Who do i contact to make a complaint about the cats coaches after me and my husband were left at the QPR ground. 

But isn't that where the CATS coaches were supposed to drop off the City fans?

You can't complain at that just because we lost. Not really their fault.

How late were you back to the coach? I have been on CATS coaches before and the stewards are very good at counting people back on. I have been on coaches though where we have waited ages for people to return after the game and the stewards saying that people often meet up with friends after the game etc and decide to get a lift back with them/go to the pub etc. They have had to wait for a decent amount of time and then leave for the convenience of other supporters if they haven't heard why people haven't retuned.

i personally think it would be a good idea to have a phone number printed on the tickets for people to ring/text @Mkelly ? This could prevent incidents like this, as rare as they are.

How did you get back @footybabe? I saw the players coach was there ages after the match, it was still there when I left quite a while after. There were at least 6 or 7 players who didn't return on the coach, so there were spaces if you could have wrangled a lift? 

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

How late were you back to the coach? I have been on CATS coaches before and the stewards are very good at counting people back on. I have been on coaches though where we have waited ages for people to return after the game and the stewards saying that people often meet up with friends after the game etc and decide to get a lift back with them/go to the pub etc. They have had to wait for a decent amount of time and then leave for the convenience of other supporters if they haven't heard why people haven't retuned.

i personally think it would be a good idea to have a phone number printed on the tickets for people to ring/text @Mkelly ? This could prevent incidents like this, as rare as they are.

How did you get back @footybabe? I saw the players coach was there ages after the match, it was still there when I left quite a while after. There were at least 6 or 7 players who didn't return on the coach, so there were spaces if you could have wrangled a lift? 

Go on, do tell who was missing - we need a good rumour thread now it`s all over for another season. Just tell us who wasn`t there and let us all add two and two to get about 571.:yawn:

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

If only the mobile phone was invented in 2004..

I don't think he was the full shilling, he was in a "group home" - some supported HMO I guess, and:

he was reported missing after losing his way at the end of the Champions League qualifying game, which his team lost 4-1. 

He said: 'I was suddenly in a different sector. I had about €20 in my pocket and no phone so I wandered into Milan.

'People gave me food and cigarettes, and one student offered me a sleeping bag.'

He took showers once a week in a public washroom and frequently visited the local library, he told the newspaper.

With £20, no phone, in a foreign country, not speaking the language, probably not knowing what number to call even if he could borrow a phone, and not used to looking after himself he probably was effectively stuck there. 

47 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Go on, do tell who was missing - we need a good rumour thread now it`s all over for another season. Just tell us who wasn`t there and let us all add two and two to get about 571.:yawn:

No rumour or anything interesting I'm afraid, just a group of players who unloaded their stuff from the coach and after chatting to fans and signing stuff wandered down the road together, the core group players who are contracted and ecoected to be here next year. Looks like they were heading got a night out in London, hope they enjoyed it. None of the loan players were in that group, but don't read anything in to that. As far as I could tell all the other players, bar Kodjia who who wandered off in the other direction, went back on the coach. But as I said it was still there when I left. 

Archived