IGNORED

I love these pictures from modern day football....

Jack Dawe

....I know it was warm, love is in the air, it was the last day of the season, there was nothing riding on it but pay attention QPR fans:

CiA5V9OXAAANhyR.jpg

Zak's waited 18 years for this moment, worked his socks off. You can go to Middlesex v Northants for half the price to sit in the sun and zzzzzzzzzzzz/check your phones.

What is the bloke - between our Zak and QPR's 42 - doing to the lady next to him? Is it legal? Should the stewards be piling in there??

Top right - is that @BigTone in a pale blue "gillet" and cream slacks, taking up two seats?

Top left - Clarissa Dickson-Wright appears to be reincarnated as a Super Hoop (although she is paying attention). I can also spot Frank Bough in there too, somewhere, taking a moment to look round and see what's going on. These London clubs with their celeb fans, eh?

Love the body-language amongst the R's fans there. This is what passion is like though:

3543.jpg

"Daniel. Over here! Left a bit....do your arm wobble.....that's it!" Bit colder up north of course. Roll on August....

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

....I know it was warm, love is in the air, it was the last day of the season, there was nothing riding on it but pay attention QPR fans:

CiA5V9OXAAANhyR.jpg

Zak's waited 18 years for this moment, worked his socks off. You can go to Middlesex v Northants for half the price to sit in the sun and zzzzzzzzzzzz/check your phones.

What is the bloke - between our Zak and QPR's 42 - doing to the lady next to him? Is it legal? Should the stewards be piling in there??

Top right - is that @BigTone in a pale blue "gillet" and cream slacks, taking up two seats?

Top left - Clarissa Dickson-Wright appears to be reincarnated as a Super Hoop (although she is paying attention). I can also spot Frank Bough in there too, somewhere, taking a moment to look round and see what's going on. These London clubs with their celeb fans, eh?

Love the body-language amongst the R's fans there. This is what passion is like though:

3543.jpg

"Daniel. Over here! Left a bit....do your arm wobble.....that's it!" Bit colder up north of course. Roll on August....

Excuse me but my slacks are white

19 minutes ago, handsofclay1909 said:

It's the curse of modern society, people don't have the same attention span these d

You're so wrong,don't think people have ch...

Archived