IGNORED

Adkins sacked at Sheffield Utd

Tipps69

15 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Oh well.won't thats just toe-bad, stiff upper lip needed old chap, its good for the sole. It might hurt right now but it'll soon heel, you've been stitched up but it wont last. 

I'm going to leather you if you don't pack it in. 

48 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Perhaps a SC and Pemberton reunion at Sheffield Utd?

That's if all is well in that relationship of course......

Judging by Pembo's recent comments I'd be surprised to hear he'd want to rush off to join Cotts again. 

This is going to sound really miserable but is there any chance we could have a 'puns' sub-forum?

No disrespect to the previous posters in this thread because I've been thinking this for a while but it just isn't funny to me.  We've lost a few good discussions because they've descended into pun chaos.

I'm not having a bad day, I'm not in a bad mood and I'm not a grumpy person!  Just don't think it adds to the debate.

1 minute ago, Xiled said:

This is going to sound really miserable but is there any chance we could have a 'puns' sub-forum?

No disrespect to the previous posters in this thread because I've been thinking this for a while but it just isn't funny to me.  We've lost a few good discussions because they've descended into pun chaos.

I'm not having a bad day, I'm not in a bad mood and I'm not a grumpy person!  Just don't think it adds to the debate.

Spoil sport.  I had one ready and I'm too shy to share it now.

• Admin
2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Why bother in reading the thread let alone comment on it if it doesn't interest you?

It was clear from the topic title what it was about

Just to be pedantic the topic title is about Nigel Adkins - no mention of Cotts who I believe he was commenting on

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

Just to be pedantic the topic title is about Nigel Adkins - no mention of Cotts who I believe he was commenting on

It is very repetitive and tiresome though. And the forum guidelines state that posting privileges can be curbed for such action.

I know nibbles are exactly what this troll is after, but its boring seeing the same comments on every thread/post about someone ex-City.

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

But if he has no interest in past players / managers / staff, why would he have any interest in reading about a former physio / manager of any other club?

43 minutes ago, Xiled said:

You're absolutely right. 

You have my punreserved apology. 

2 hours ago, Xiled said:

2 hours ago, Xiled said:

...so, you want to give puns the boot eh? :)

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

..seems to grate on some posters though, No Offence but HARD CHEDDAR !

Now see what they,ve started... no promises but I'll try to put a sock in it but they just seem to slipper out sometimes.  

We're only making puns, for Nigel

Archived