IGNORED

OTIB NFL Fantasy League 16/17.

howey_ducky

4 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

I appear to have lost my team?? Had an email overnight ranking my team, but it's disappeared from fantasy app and when I log in thru NFL website. Any ideas??

I could see the team yesterday and was getting warnings that the draft was taking place. 39ers I think they are called??

My team isn't showing up on the app, if you go into match-ups it shows who you're against but I can't get to see my players, I'm hoping it's just a delay in updating the site & it'll be ok later today or tomorrow.

My other teams / leagues are fine.

2 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

My team isn't showing up on the app, if you go into match-ups it shows who you're against but I can't get to see my players, I'm hoping it's just a delay in updating the site & it'll be ok later today or tomorrow.

My other teams / leagues are fine.

I can't see my team even. There is a note for me to email someone to remind them to reactivate the league for this year, click that and it says it's already done. I'm off on hols tomorrow, wanted to at least have a look at who I got before I left!

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

I can't see my team even. There is a note for me to email someone to remind them to reactivate the league for this year, click that and it says it's already done. I'm off on hols tomorrow, wanted to at least have a look at who I got before I left!

I've sent a message to customer support 

9 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Advice I've been given is to re-install the app!!

That hasn't worked!!

13 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Strange, not wishing to sound silly but are you logged in? I know if I leave the site unused for a few days it logs me out.

Yeah, def logged in - I can see and update my other team on the app and laptop

8 minutes ago, Tipps said:

Are you the 39ers? There are 2 teams with the same name "39ers".

image.png

image.png

Yep - that's me. No idea why there are two 39ers, and I can't see either of them! 

Edit - I'll take the first of these teams if it comes down to a choice!!

17 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Yeah, def logged in - I can see and update my other team on the app and laptop

Yep - that's me. No idea why there are two 39ers, and I can't see either of them! 

Edit - I'll take the first of these teams if it comes down to a choice!!

My guess is they're both yours, could you have a different account / log in details? Failing that, contact the website / Fantasy lot & ask them what you can do?

15 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

My guess is they're both yours, could you have a different account / log in details? Failing that, contact the website / Fantasy lot & ask them what you can do?

Defo only got one log in, had it for years. I 'shared' a team with someone last year, perhaps that's where the confusion has come from. I forget who it was now, but maybe he is the person who will need to get this sorted?

3 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Defo only got one log in, had it for years. I 'shared' a team with someone last year, perhaps that's where the confusion has come from. I forget who it was now, but maybe he is the person who will need to get this sorted?

I had a similar thing happen to me this morning, no signs of my rosters.

I tapped the head in the top right & then clicked on my roster (middle bottom icon) & it all reappeared.

The only thing I can suggest is clicking on everything but I guess you've already done that......

47 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I had a similar thing happen to me this morning, no signs of my rosters.

I tapped the head in the top right & then clicked on my roster (middle bottom icon) & it all reappeared.

The only thing I can suggest is clicking on everything but I guess you've already done that......

Oh yeah, I'm sorry to everyone else in the league, but I don't think there is anything I haven't tried

On 9/23/2016 at 17:24, Tipps69 said:

Not wishing to say I told you so BUT............ *cough cough* I TOLD YOU SO *cough cough* :yawn:

Ha, honestly don't remember setting this one up, just trawled thru some old emails....now got to deal with two teams on different accounts for the rest of the season. Pain in the arse that's gonna be. Think I got stuffed in both last night, I'm the Cleveland Browns of the fantasy world right now!

11 hours ago, 054123 said:

I'm screwed this week. have no back up players and Bernard, green, fuller and Bennett all on byes.

I've got bortles, Smith, Dalton and Winston all available for trades. need a rb, te and a coulple of wr. 

Any help???

The joys of hogging QB's :whistle:

I have a similar problem but have taken what I could off of the waivers list.

On 21/05/2016 at 08:25, howey_ducky said:

I've just activated the league ready for the 2016/17 NFL season.

Due to increased interest i've allocated 20 spaces for teams this season, which is the maximum allowed.  All teams who registered to play last season will have first option again this year but there are 10 free spots for new teams to join.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3519735

password is bristol

@howey_ducky, we doing this again for 17/18? Proper draft'n'all?

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I take it you'll just 'pretend' you've lost your log-in details again & allow your team to win without you tampering with it again.  :whistle:

Ha, two email addresses, two accounts! Good point, Howie - my 'other' team just sat there unplayed last year, so if someone else wanted to come in then you can bin one of my teams

Whichever team won it last year (did I mention I won this last year?) keep that one please! I've no idea what my login details are for the dead team

Are we doing a proper draft, or just doing the autopick? I had a spare evening last week so joined a random league, I'd forgotten how long those drafts take!

18 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, two email addresses, two accounts! Good point, Howie - my 'other' team just sat there unplayed last year, so if someone else wanted to come in then you can bin one of my teams

Whichever team won it last year (did I mention I won this last year?) keep that one please! I've no idea what my login details are for the dead team

Are we doing a proper draft, or just doing the autopick? I had a spare evening last week so joined a random league, I'd forgotten how long those drafts take!

I'm hoping it's a proper draft, I joined 3 random leagues just so I could do the drafts, it's a major part of the fun of the game for me.

Archived