IGNORED

OTIB NFL Fantasy League 16/17.

howey_ducky

I've just activated the league ready for the 2016/17 NFL season.

Due to increased interest i've allocated 20 spaces for teams this season, which is the maximum allowed.  All teams who registered to play last season will have first option again this year but there are 10 free spots for new teams to join.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3519735

password is bristol

On 7/11/2016 at 14:41, Tipps69 said:

It seems like you can't pick your pre-draft selections via the mobile app.

Well I can't seem to be able to do it via my iPhone but I've just done it via my PC, so it maybe worth those of you taking part gets your selections done.

Are you saying you can set your ideal draft up?? If so, can you explain how to do it mate? If you don't mean that please explain what you do mean!!

I think basically you can select in what order you want to draft your players.

They are in order as to who is #1 (Antonio Brown) down through but obviously it depends on who is in what order through the draft pick.

So of I'm #8 for my first round pick, the chances are I'm not going to get Brown or Beckham etc, so I can list a more realistic first round pick so I don't lose everyone.

How to do it:- log in & select pre select draft (or something like that) and then next to each players name is a little box, click that & drag it across to the order on the right of the page.

When you're done click save / done & you should be ready to go.

Any problems & give me a shout & I'll try to help.

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I think basically you can select in what order you want to draft your players.

They are in order as to who is #1 (Antonio Brown) down through but obviously it depends on who is in what order through the draft pick.

So of I'm #8 for my first round pick, the chances are I'm not going to get Brown or Beckham etc, so I can list a more realistic first round pick so I don't lose everyone.

How to do it:- log in & select pre select draft (or something like that) and then next to each players name is a little box, click that & drag it across to the order on the right of the page.

When you're done click save / done & you should be ready to go.

Any problems & give me a shout & I'll try to help.

Cheers Tipps - do we know a draft order as yet? That may be a help for me - also, is there a draft date / time, can't say I could see it on there earlier?

Not entirely sure, if you go onto our league & then select standings, there is an order but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the draft & I have no idea about dates.

I'm in 3 other leagues & they all had live drafts & were done a few weeks back.

Not sure how all this is due to work as there also seems to be a few spare team slots available too.

On 21 May 2016 at 08:25, howey_ducky said:

I've just activated the league ready for the 2016/17 NFL season.

Due to increased interest i've allocated 20 spaces for teams this season, which is the maximum allowed.  All teams who registered to play last season will have first option again this year but there are 10 free spots for new teams to join.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3519735

password is bristol

@howey_ducky sorry to be a pain but when does the draft take place for this?

I've had a look at the site but can't see any dates (sorry if I'm being blind).

On 7/28/2016 at 22:41, Tipps69 said:

@howey_ducky sorry to be a pain but when does the draft take place for this?

I've had a look at the site but can't see any dates (sorry if I'm being blind).

Hi Tipps, you weren't being blind, I hadn't organised it correctly.  The draft will take place on August 21st.  If enough managers want to participate in a live draft then I'm happy to organise for that to take place on a convenient date.  

We still need 8 managers so if anyone is interested and wants to take part or find out more, follow the link at the top of the page. 

Hi, sorry I haven't sorted this out, life's been mental and I just haven't had time to get things sorted.  The league will still go ahead and the draft will take place on Monday 12th September (this Monday coming) at 8pm.  Due to being so busy it does mean that we will unfortunately miss the first week of the season, apologies for that.  Hopefully everyone will still want to play, I fully understand if anybody drops out.  The league is now full but I can open up new spaces for managers if they want to join, please pm me by Monday afternoon.

4 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

Hi, sorry I haven't sorted this out, life's been mental and I just haven't had time to get things sorted.  The league will still go ahead and the draft will take place on Monday 12th September (this Monday coming) at 8pm.  Due to being so busy it does mean that we will unfortunately miss the first week of the season, apologies for that.  Hopefully everyone will still want to play, I fully understand if anybody drops out.  The league is now full but I can open up new spaces for managers if they want to join, please pm me by Monday afternoon.

Cool, glad to hear it's happening, any ideas on Sky's version?

I appear to have lost my team?? Had an email overnight ranking my team, but it's disappeared from fantasy app and when I log in thru NFL website. Any ideas??

I could see the team yesterday and was getting warnings that the draft was taking place. 39ers I think they are called??

Archived