IGNORED

leeds United job

man in the middle

5 minutes ago, hay dens party said:

considering the recent circus going on at Leeds united at the moment can anyone see them getting any manager in with half a brain in his head? Even for a manager out of work at the moment, no one would want a handful of games and then sacked on his CV.

The owner is bonkers, but it's a hell of a job to have if you get it right.

On another note, looks like Cotts is favourite for the Bolton job.

4 minutes ago, glynriley said:

The owner is bonkers, but it's a hell of a job to have if you get it right.

On another note, looks like Cotts is favourite for the Bolton job.

I wonder if he gets it would he want to try and get anyone from us. Mark Little and Keiran Agard possibly spring to mind  - they probably couldn`t afford anyone else.

17 minutes ago, hay dens party said:

considering the recent circus going on at Leeds united at the moment can anyone see them getting any manager in with half a brain in his head? Even for a manager out of work at the moment, no one would want a handful of games and then sacked on his CV.

It's a win win for any manager who takes it,it's a massive club and you do well then bonus,if it doesn't you blame the nutter in charge

It's not easy to feel sorry for Leeds fans but they must be sick to death of shit owners. 

Although it's complete bore to hear about the numbers they take (sure there's another set of fans who this reminds me of...) they do follow their club in massive numbers (unlike another set of fans....), you just feel if they were run right by the right person they could be a strong club again. 

16 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Any manager with a brain and without a job should jump at this chance

Massive club Get it right and sky is the limit 

Got it wrong ££££££££££ pay off Simple

Explains why DC stayed at Rovers.

Honestly, I don't understand him saying no. It was a free roll of the dice. He's enough on his CV to get another mid to lower League One job even if he did poorly up there, and that's from someone who thinks he's both unprofessional and unmarketable... so perhaps his stock is even higher. 

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

Explains why DC stayed at Rovers.

Honestly, I don't understand him saying no. It was a free roll of the dice. He's enough on his CV to get another mid to lower League One job even if he did poorly up there, and that's from someone who thinks he's both unprofessional and unmarketable... so perhaps his stock is even higher. 

Could be he's confident of getting a better offer.  If Forest, for example, came calling, he'd be gone like a rat up a drain pipe.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

It's not easy to feel sorry for Leeds fans but they must be sick to death of shit owners. 

Although it's complete bore to hear about the numbers they take (sure there's another set of fans who this reminds me of...) they do follow their club in massive numbers (unlike another set of fans....), you just feel if they were run right by the right person they could be a strong club again. 

I look at Leeds and think WHY?

Why would you as a fan, go and support such utter shite.

You are paying to support something, that many deplore.

If it happened to City...I'd stop going. I'd implore everyone to stop going.

I'd rather watch my club implode, and resurrect in the lower leagues, than support something like a lemming.

2 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

That's not what I'm afraid of. That club is so stuck in the past that the moment they do get promoted the club and its fans will be perfectly happy to write off the last 11 years and think it's 2005 again.

Archived