IGNORED

Rod Liddle in The Times today...

BS4 on Tour...

I like reading Rod Liddle's columns in The Times, he's a breath of fresh air.

He's also a big Millwall fan and today he wrote:

"Worse still, Millwall have been tipped to win the game by the "football expert" (and former Millwall manager) Ian Holloway. He believes it will be 2-1 over 90 minutes. My own view is that Theresa May, Adele and my cross-breed dog Jessie all possess greater football expertise than Ian Holloway. I saw one of his lists of predicted results recently and he got every single one wrong."

I like Rod Liddle....

Unfortunately Lidde is an even bigger **** than Hollowhead. 

Remember this is a man who was caught posting racist comments on a 'Wall site under a pseudonym,  denied it and threatened the journalist who had exposed it with a libel writ and was later forced to retract after he was proved to have been lying.

His computer "had been hacked" according to him - by someone who decided to post on a football fan site in exactly the same manner as him. Er, yeah, right....

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I like reading Rod Liddle's columns in The Times, he's a breath of fresh air.

He's also a big Millwall fan and today he wrote:

"Worse still, Millwall have been tipped to win the game by the "football expert" (and former Millwall manager) Ian Holloway. He believes it will be 2-1 over 90 minutes. My own view is that Theresa May, Adele and my cross-breed dog Jessie all possess greater football expertise than Ian Holloway. I saw one of his lists of predicted results recently and he got every single one wrong."

I like Rod Liddle....

Every Liddle helps... :)

Archived