IGNORED

Bristol City Vespa for Sale

oldstandrobin

7 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

Quite tatty, it needed one hell of a lot of work on it but it shows what can be done with retirement !!

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_8250.jpg

Wow what an amazing job you have done, I owned an LI150 in the sixties come of it many times in the wet it never looked like yours. Happy Days indeed, took a girlfriend over the new Severn Bridge for a day out in Cardiff (Never went on a motorway again with it)

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Robin - I used to like and respect you, but you've gone down in my estimation. You prefer a Lambretta  over a Vespa? Take a  Sportique with you and live!

Might take a Lammy and a Vespa, my Vespa Sprint that I restored 5 years ago is still my all time favourite although my OTIB piccie is me on my 1963 GL in WSM. Personally I DO prefer Vespa's over Lammies . I also own a GS Sting Replica from Quadrophenia. Me...an anorak ......Flinty says No No No

nikki.jpg

sting gs now sold.JPG

On 1 June 2016 at 23:28, WhistleHappy said:

....fantastic bikes mate, you made a great job made of them - be proud.

Have a brilliant new life in Italy.

Just one thing about the above scooter though, the mirrors and lights look good but maybe it has a few too many horns for Italian tastes ....

....surely you know that 'just one hornetto' is enough for them? .... :sub: 

Too horny for Italians eh?

On 6/2/2016 at 09:59, oldstandrobin said:

Quite tatty, it needed one hell of a lot of work on it but it shows what can be done with retirement !!

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_8250.jpg

wow! That is some incredible work there! 

Perhaps City could buy the BCFC one and the new announcer could ride round the pitch at HT on it

Archived