IGNORED

RANT

redsince66

14 minutes ago, redsince66 said:

So... imagine you're in this situation. You're a big club, with a big history, and you've just escaped relegation with a solid second half of the season. Fans are feeling ambitious, the players have gone away with high spirits, everything is looking alright, but you can't ignore the below average season you've had. To put this behind you, what you obviously need is a few big signings to lift the players. This scnenario is actually of our season.

but what do we do though? We sign Josh Brownhill... we need big players. People have doubted me when I've mentioned Reuben Reid, but when arguably the best ever manager to grace the Football League, Ian Holloway, says he'd be a great signing for most clubs looking for a striker, I think we'd have to be out of our minds not to have a look at him. Also, Joe Cole? Shown he had it in him at Coventry and I doubt he'd enjoy whatever beach he's on now over the glorious city. and especially fans, of Bristol. Bring back the veterans who know how to play, sod the youngens that all have these fancy haircuts and cars. I want wins and points not 'whips and nay nays'.

Belter.

I'd heard Thursday's were the new Friday's but this is pretty spectacular for 10.20!

If you are city I suggest you ask nurse for some more meds because this is embarrassing.  

If you're Gas on a wind up i'd suggest the morphine.

Red since 66 and less than 30 posts..........suspicious.......:cool:

Obviously knows bugger all about Mr Charisma and LJs search for players with the right "DNA" and SLs desire to create a City team capable of promotion with academy graduates and players poached from the lower leagues....

Btw the OP Is probably on the half term break I reckon.....

2 minutes ago, yardy said:
8 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Holloway, our former great player, do you know nothing of our history :facepalm:

I had to check what site on was on then, i'll blame that on the beer :)

Was weird typing it, don't think I could cope as a WUM

59 minutes ago, redsince66 said:

So... imagine you're in this situation. You're a big club, with a big history, and you've just escaped relegation with a solid second half of the season. Fans are feeling ambitious, the players have gone away with high spirits, everything is looking alright, but you can't ignore the below average season you've had. To put this behind you, what you obviously need is a few big signings to lift the players. This scnenario is actually of our season.

but what do we do though? We sign Josh Brownhill... we need big players. People have doubted me when I've mentioned Reuben Reid, but when arguably the best ever manager to grace the Football League, Ian Holloway, says he'd be a great signing for most clubs looking for a striker, I think we'd have to be out of our minds not to have a look at him. Also, Joe Cole? Shown he had it in him at Coventry and I doubt he'd enjoy whatever beach he's on now over the glorious city. and especially fans, of Bristol. Bring back the veterans who know how to play, sod the youngens that all have these fancy haircuts and cars. I want wins and points not 'whips and nay nays'.

Quick couple of point yer me ole China. We are miles from being a big club, currently one of the smallest in the division. We have a history of one fa cup final and 8-9 years in the top flight . So no we ain't got a big history . Third point is um your a clown . 

2 hours ago, redsince66 said:

... but when arguably the best ever manager to grace the Football League, Ian Holloway, 

Ummm... at which point did you change religion?

10 hours ago, redsince66 said:

You're name is as simple as your brain. Read on in the thread and i clearly say this is about our season. You support us without knowing our great history? Plastic or Gas?

Has anyone told Messi that we've won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy more than anyone else in history?  I reckon, if only he knew, he'd sign for us...

13 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Has anyone told Messi that we've won the Johnstone's Paint Trophy more than anyone else in history?  I reckon, if only he knew, he'd sign for us...

He is signing later, my great aunt winnie works as a dispatcher at Lulsgate and saw him get off the EasyJet flight from Barcelona on Wednesday and my 3rd Cousin (Twice removed) works as a kitchen hand in the Avon Gorge Hotel and washed up his plates yesterday, and lionel confided in him about signing for a local BIG Club :whistle:

Archived