IGNORED

Wilkshire

TETBURY MASSIVE

perhaps those who wanted him hung drawn and quartered a week or so ago would like to step forward and apologise
Apologise for what? Thinking that he had a crap season and is not worth £300k of anybody's money?

Or are you referring to reacting to HIS words on HIS web-site? Seems to me that even Tins had mixed messages about that so hardly surprising fans reacted badly to it surely?

Although HIS words on HIS website were apparently taken completely out of context, and were published just before DW left. I say apparently because I haven't actually read the particular article, and am going by what others have said.

The thing is some people are quick enough to jump on a players back when the scum that are the press take comments made by players and twist their words, but the same people are also reluctant to admit that perhaps they over-reacted originally.

Excellent to see the rubbish posted about him dispelled.

He's a very useful addition, and so long as he doesn't get broken at the Olympics might well have a major influence next season.

play him as the attacking MF 'in the hole' and see what happens.

:whistle:

Glad someone else mentioned the Olympics, cos while I have no problem whatsoever with LW as a footballer, I am starting to get seriously ######ed off with the amount of time he spends with the Oz squad. Will this get any less once the Olympics are over? I would hope so ...

Archived