IGNORED

Peacock To Sign Within 48 Hours

TETBURY MASSIVE

Turner reckons he 6'2"!!

I assume there is only one Lee Peacock and that Turner has not been sent on a wild goose chase!

Sorry, wrong thread! :whistle:

I all can say is thanks Lee and all the best for the future! We all know he had a crap second half to the season but I put that partly down to Wilson not dropping him to take the pressure off and give him a break. We had replacements who could of done at least any equal job and I reckon LP would of come back raring to go! Shame as a fully fit, on form Peacock would of complimented our current choice of strikers. Nevertheless, life goes on, onward and upward!

This is the best bit (from the wendies site):

"While he finished as top scorer last time around, his creativity helped his strike partners to beat his total in the three previous seasons."

So it was his creativity that meant he didn't score many then!

Guest grazza

Peacock was an excellent servant of BCFC who always tried his heart out and was consistently our best striker over the last 3 years. It is a shame he is going. Those of you who only throw cheap shots at him on this forum should be ashamed of yourselves. It displays your own ignorance. And, no, I am not related.

Guest LeicesterRed

I will miss Peacock. I think he is a strong player, holds the ball up well and we certainly missed him at the Millenium stadium.

One highlight for me last season was beating Plymouth at Ashton gate, and I`ll remember his goal for a long time. Pity he couldn`t keep his early goal scoring form going all season, if he had he`d have been a hero

Hope all goes well for Lee, except when he`s playing against the City that is.

:dunno::D:city::whistle:

Peacock was an excellent servant of BCFC who always tried his heart out and was consistently our best striker over the last 3 years. It is a shame he is going. Those of you who only throw cheap shots at him on this forum should be ashamed of yourselves. It displays your own ignorance. And, no, I am not related.
Maybe a lot of the resentment is due to the fact that he could and should have scored more goals.

He is a very good player and did well for us, however he did not justify his wages or his transfer fee. Will have to go down as a wast of money.

How often will city right off good striking prospects?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

After the appalling season he's had I'm not sad to see him go, but I'm afraid he really could come back to haunt us this season.

I see a goater situation to be honest. How we mocked when he went to Man City and said he was off to persue the Premiership.

It wasn't so funny 12 months later

Sorry, but Peacock can sod off - all about the money from what I can tell. "Hard worker"? maybe in the evenings when he was 'out on the lash'. No to be fair he probably was, but working hard in all the wrong places and sooooo sllllooooowwww to react in the box.

Disapointed to see Mr Brown appears to be only interested in money too. He could stay at City and be pretty much garanteed a game very week.

Guest peacockmad
I will miss Peacock. I think he is a strong player, holds the ball up well and we certainly missed him at the Millenium stadium.

One highlight for me last season was beating Plymouth at Ashton gate, and I`ll remember his goal for a long time. Pity he couldn`t keep his early goal scoring form going all season, if he had he`d have been a hero

Hope all goes well for Lee, except when he`s playing against the City that is.

:o:o:D:city:

I 100% AGREE

HE IS AMAZING!! :P

LEE PEACOCK IS the BEST!!!!!

:o

After the appalling season he's had I'm not sad to see him go, but I'm afraid he really could come back to haunt us this season.

I see a goater situation to be honest. How we mocked when he went to Man City and said he was off to persue the Premiership.

It wasn't so funny 12 months later

Did we really mock Goater ? I never did and always knew it would cost us because he was a top quality stiker, but no matter what division they were in Man City were always a bigger club than we will ever be.

Are you honestly trying to tell me anyone serioulsy mocked Goater ? they must have known little about football then.

Personally i'm chuffed to bits that he's going, yes he ran his balls off, and was a good player, but he wasn't a good striker, never has been and never will be end of.

Guest knapper

Listen peacock has gone cause wednesday offered more money, Bristol City saved him from the football scrap heap and this is how he repays us. Thanks alot Lee you money grabbing ######.

Archived