IGNORED

Whip round.....

Maesknoll Red

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Actually invite Colin Daniel as a guest of honour to a supporters club function and make him stand there holding a City scarf whilst he looks on terrified? 

Umm, no I don't think we have...unless I've missed something.

I was thinking more of the Colin Daniel Stand banners and yes, I do remember him being invited to some function or other, even as a joke.

4 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I was thinking more of the Colin Daniel Stand banners and yes, I do remember him being invited to some function or other, even as a joke.

A play off final defeat and a relegation to non-league are on a different level when it comes to a piss take.

Notwithstanding this, the Colin Daniel banners were funny and lasted the season that Rovers were non-league. Equally, the Colin Daniels 'invitation' was to present him with a bottle of champagne when we played Port Vale.

Neither of the above happened seven years after the event or were they to celebrate a rival NOT achieving something.

As ever, our gas chums have misjudged the situation in a vain attempt at a piss take. 

On 06/06/2016 at 19:01, Calculus said:

...... and it was him that noticed what state Bradley Orr was in, him that told the ref to stop the game and him that looked after Brad.

A good guy is Windass and it was a great goal for his home town team - I just wish he hadn't scored it.

so rather than banging on with loads of words what you could do is just call him a bellend!

:robbored:

Archived