IGNORED

Whip round.....

Maesknoll Red

I resume the whip round is to raise enough to buy shirt he wore when scoring "that goal", when it goes to auction. 

Then when we own the shirt we can burn the bloody thing!

It won't change anything, but we will feel a whole lot better afterwards.

48 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Remember when the Gas invited him to their Christmas do?

I guess he made it out alive and wasn't molested to death by overexcited Gasheads who've never even seen their own team in a Championship Play Off Final....

image.jpeg

The most cringeworthy event in history - bar none. 

I'd say 'what possessed them', but of course I know the answer to that: Obsession - a fragrance by Bristol Rovers 

Windass was doing his job when he scored against us - end of.

Since retiring from football he, like several other footballers suffered serious depression and I once heard him talking about his depression on the radio. He was very brave to say how it was for him, going from a top footballer adored my thousands to essentially a nobody. He found it very difficult to adjust just as other footballers have. I was delighted that a high profile footballer was raising the profile of depression. 

Fair play to the guy.

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Windass was doing his job when he scored against us - end of.

Since retiring from football he, like several other footballers suffered serious depression and I once heard him talking about his depression on the radio. He was very brave to say how it was for him, going from a top footballer adored my thousands to essentially a nobody. He found it very difficult to adjust just as other footballers have. I was delighted that a high profile footballer was raising the profile of depression. 

Fair play to the guy.

...... and it was him that noticed what state Bradley Orr was in, him that told the ref to stop the game and him that looked after Brad.

A good guy is Windass and it was a great goal for his home town team - I just wish he hadn't scored it.

16 minutes ago, Calculus said:

...... and it was him that noticed what state Bradley Orr was in, him that told the ref to stop the game and him that looked after Brad.

A good guy is Windass and it was a great goal for his home town team - I just wish he hadn't scored it.

Was before or after he scored?

2 minutes ago, cockneydave said:

Was before or after he scored?

Bradley got injured and our physio missed the seriousness of the injury and let him continue. Brad continued (no doubt he wanted to), Windass scored, Brad got worse and worse until it was noticed by Windass. 

7 hours ago, Super said:

£40 to listen to that bellend?

Love the personal abuse people on here give to football people who they've probably never met...

Neil Warnock

Sam Allardyce

Dean Windass

They are all given all sorts of abuse on here - have the critics met them? I very much doubt it, but apologies if you all have met the objects of your abuse...

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Love the personal abuse people on here give to football people who they've probably never met...

Neil Warnock

Sam Allardyce

Dean Windass

They are all given all sorts of abuse on here - have the critics met them? I very much doubt it, but apologies if you all have met the objects of your abuse...

I've never met any of them but have slagged of Colin on numerous occasions mainly because of the way he sets up his teams and fires them up just before kick off. The game against Rotherham at AG las season was the perfect example of what Colin does and although I don't like it, he is good at it. 

Allardyce - don't remember slagging him off. 

Windass - good player who played in the PL and had a hard time after football. He's recovered now as far as I know and I'd like to hear him speak, but at £40 a ticket I think I'll pass.......

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock

Sam Allardyce

Dean Windass

As usual,they wouldn't dish it out if they met these people face to face.typical shite...

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Neil Warnock

Sam Allardyce

Dean Windass

I expressed dislike for Adam Johnson. I have never met him. 

I take it all back. He is probably a nice bloke.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Why??...its football-some you lose.and good luck to them getting back up.

Why??.... because I wasn't being serious, at least, not about a hit man, burning the shirts so the sags couldn't get hold of it might not be such a tongue in cheek suggestion!!!

17 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Remember when the Gas invited him to their Christmas do?

I guess he made it out alive and wasn't molested to death by overexcited Gasheads who've never even seen their own team in a Championship Play Off Final....

image.jpeg

And of course we have never done anything remotely similar with Colin Daniel ?

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

And of course we have never done anything remotely similar with Colin Daniel ?

Actually invite Colin Daniel as a guest of honour to a supporters club function and make him stand there holding a City scarf whilst he looks on terrified? 

Umm, no I don't think we have...unless I've missed something.

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

There's a degree of nastiness on this thread which does not reflect well on club or supporters.

I don't think so, always come across as an arrogant so and so. £40? I would rather take my ex out for dinner...

Archived