IGNORED

Three Lions Mural Fundraiser

cider head

On 10/06/2016 at 18:00, cider head said:

Still open for donations and latest online count is £1,450

https://fundrazr.com/418aH9?ref=ab_05fmHc

Fundraiser still going and taking donations, An idea also, if we end up with too many names (as i ave been informed that it could effect the centre piece image on the mural) then we cold get a honours board put up in the 3 lions with all the names we can think of and I could up the target on the fundraiser to help buy the board or just keep taking donations???

great that loads of money is coming in, could any surplus go towards the guys at section 82, contributing to the match day atmosphere ? just an idea !

13 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

This really is great work cider head. Is the flag day still going ahead on saturday? I forgot all about it until just now

Flag day will be Saturday.

http://www.whenthemoonshines.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2009

If you see a bucket and have not donated a pound will be gratefully received. The mural went slightly over what was initially raised.

I like that the moon will now shine on West street for years to come.

I like that it will remind the unholy in their Chelsea/Man Utd shirts there is a football team in South Bristol.

I really like that it is about fans no longer with us.

If Bristol Sport are reading this that pound you ripped off fans as a booking fee for fresh air this is the type of thing you can do with to cleanse yourselves.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Sixtyseconds said:

If Bristol Sport are reading this that pound you ripped off fans as a booking fee for fresh air this is the type of thing you can do with to cleanse yourselves.

Let's be honest we've been around longer than those at Bristol Sport, and we will be around a lot longer than them !!

They'll never understand the true supporter up from their ivory towers

On 02/08/2016 at 13:11, cider head said:

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Looking great. Fair play to all those that contributted to make this happen

SO glad that Cheo was chosen to complete the artwork as his work is definitely the best suited to such a mural in the area. Not only that he loves a Cider

Also humbled to see one of my great muckers name at the top of one of those scrolls as he was City & Chelsea mad and used to recount many tales of crazy shenanigans from back in the day. Sadly he didn't get to see City & Chelsea both crowned Champions the month after he passed away. He was also great mate of the artist which is a nice touch as he was also really into his Graffiti/Street art due to his close friendship with John Nation

RIP Wayne Chamberlain & the other Lads

Archived