IGNORED

Danny Rose

Charlie BCFC

1 hour ago, Manon said:

Is that opinion based on anything other than how you perceived his demeanour whilst here?

Rose wasnt a regular with spurs back then, hence the loan move. I find it hard to believe a young player trying to force their way into a top side will do anything but try their best. Also, if you were to drop down a division, would you not want to show all your fellow pros what you're about...

Maybe it just didn't happen for him for any number of other reasons - perhaps unhappiness here being one (which is something different to ego), or maybe...you are infact correct!

Perhaps I'm wrong but he had enough appearances here and enough chances to show at the very least application; which he didn't and thus we cut his loan short. He was here after getting in to the Spurs FA Cup side (ie reserves) and I think even post that goal v Arsenal. It was his stage. He didn't take it. It may be that he didn't click here, but what was perceptually a lack of effort means I'll not give him the benefit of doubt. 

Just another player sent to us on loan, and the manager (Tinman) played him  out of position. Many others and by other managers have been signed on loan, and either not played, always on the bench or played out of position. I must say that Lee used the loan market well last season.

56 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Just another player sent to us on loan, and the manager (Tinman) played him  out of position. Many others and by other managers have been signed on loan, and either not played, always on the bench or played out of position. I must say that Lee used the loan market well last season.

He wasnt played out of position though, we had him at left mid/wing, which at the time was seen as his best position. It wasn't until he went back to spurs that he started playing LB. 

Archived