IGNORED

Ryan Giggs

daored

• Admin
19 minutes ago, daored said:

Being reported he's leaving Man Utd to take over at Forrest. Be a gamble by Forrest , any thoughts on how he may do?

Blimey that is a massive gamble - hopefully he will do as well as his pal Neville did over in Spain

52 minutes ago, daored said:

Being reported he's leaving Man Utd to take over at Forrest. Be a gamble by Forrest , any thoughts on how he may do?

A fresh new batch of WAGS to work with - he could do quite well!:shocking:

If his long term aim is to manage Man U, it will do him good to get away from Old Trafford now.

If however, he simply wanted an easy pay day for the rest of his life, he should stay at OT in any capacity offered.

If Giggs leaves that's pretty much the last link to the class of 92 and Ferguson's era, defining the ethos of Manchester United, or at least what is was.

Forest job, surely Giggs is too sensible to take that job. Owners who don't understand the game, not a huge scope for transfers. Hiding to nothing.

4 hours ago, RedSA said:

Watching the highlights of the Wales game, Russia looked shambolic, all over the shop. 

The "worst performance I've ever seen from an international team" according to Saunders. 

Good; is this the right thread? How did this get in here? Oh well. New OTIB. :dunno:

15 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

He always looks bewildered to me.

Thinking which one to call next?

3 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I heard that a Giggs contract comes with a "chastity" clause as standard nowadays 

Easily pickable for him I would think.

16 hours ago, Alessandro said:

If Giggs leaves that's pretty much the last link to the class of 92 and Ferguson's era, defining the ethos of Manchester United, or at least what is was.

Forest job, surely Giggs is too sensible to take that job. Owners who don't understand the game, not a huge scope for transfers. Hiding to nothing.

Nicky Butt is a coach for the Academy

5 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Good; is this the right thread? How did this get in here? Oh well. New OTIB. :dunno:

Thinking which one to call next?

Easily pickable for him I would think.

Not sure how that ended up in this thread, bizarre. 

Yeah I personally think he will be pretty poor. Being a decent player ≠ being a good manager in 95% of cases.

It will be a very tough Championship next year with the teams that have been relegated in addition to some of the decent sides still in the division. Personally I think they will finish near when the ended up last year.

Archived