IGNORED

It's not city

forbespm

I just can't get into watching England as much as watching my beloved city.if city lose I m depressed for days if we win I m buzzing for days. I just can't get the same passion levels watching the national team.roll on the championship I need my city fix!

Problem is, whilst all this shambles of an England team/squad/manager is playing, we don't have anything city related going on to get our true footballing fix. All is quiet on the transfer front which is real frustrating. I'm sure if we got one or two 'game changer' signings in, we would have something constructive and exciting to talk about but all were getting is a load of crap from the post on a daily basis.

god I hope things change this week

If England could just win the Euro's then I truly believe every football fan up and down the country (the English bit) would be buzzing like mental! The major problem is the obvious. England couldn't win anything even if their lives depended on it. :grr:

As for City, doesn't the absence of any meaningful fixtures make the heart grow fonder? It does for me.

42 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

I used to get nervous and excited when England played in tournaments, not anymore. 

I'm the same DR. 

Too many disappointments over too many tournaments 

Obviously I want England to do well but when they lose I think "oh well" and  :dunno:

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder....

Regular Absinthe can lead to blindness......it's almost pure alcohol and was a favourite tipple of Talouse Latrec and he died relatively young.

It banned in UK these days and has been for decades.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Regular Absinthe can lead to blindness......it's almost pure alcohol and was a favourite tipple of Talouse Latrec and he died relatively young.

It banned in UK these days and has been for decades.

Is 'Regular' Absinthe something different then? Because Absinthe is for sale in Sainsbury's, Asda and Tesco to name just three - so not sure how it can be banned?

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/sainsburys-price-comparison/spirits/apsinthion_absinthe_500ml.html

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Is 'Regular' Absinthe something different then? Because Absinthe is for sale in Sainsbury's, Asda and Tesco to name just three - so not sure how it can be banned?

The original Absinthe was something like 92% alcohol. That's why it's sale was banned in the UK. The one you see in supermarkets is a seriously reduced version and falls within the alcohol percentage allowed - but I'm not sure what that level is but it'll be way below 92%. 

Archived