IGNORED

Panic advice

Major Isewater

18 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I was just wondering if someone could give me a timescale for when  I can start  to panic .

People keep saying ' it's too soon '  but as a rule I like to get my panicking in early .

Can I be a bit anxious before the end of the month ? Just as a warm up .

Panic if we face Newcastle with Wilbs up front as our lone striker. 

36 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

I think we're doing alright, 3 players in even before the players are back off their holidays. Always going to be difficult to sign players when they're all over the world 

But they're not "all over the world".   Surely all of our targets are in France at present, aren't they? :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I was just wondering if someone could give me a timescale for when  I can start  to panic .

People keep saying ' it's too soon '  but as a rule I like to get my panicking in early .

Depends on what you are panicking about.Is it just players signing or is something looking a bit unusual and appears likely to fall off before the day is done?

In an ideal world we'd get our panicking in early but other clubs are panicking too, which makes it difficult. Rest assured that lots of hyperventilating is going on behind the scenes and the real panicking won't come for a few weeks yet.

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This is a Goldibollocks situation

If you find that panic has kicked you in the left ball, you've probably been left in a panic state too long.

If you find that panic has kicked you in the right ball, you've probably panicked right after you should have panicked.

Contact with both balls and you've probably panicked at the right moment, neither too early or too late.

• Admin
18 hours ago, red panda said:

But they're not "all over the world".   Surely all of our targets are in France at present, aren't they? :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Hopefully one of them is currently sunning it in Spain after just getting back from Mexico?

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 15:23, Major Isewater said:

I've been panicking since 1955!!  That's the year....not 5 to 8. Its called being a City fan.

Archived