IGNORED

Should I Cash Out - Euro 2016 (Football)

Markman

Did a last fling accumulator, all the expected results (Germany, Belgium, France) but the Poland game as a draw after 90 mins as well - so all looking good and running on ENGLAND tonight. My betting site (Stan J) does not do cash out - if England win - a nice win that covers earlier losses - but do I put a cover bet on the draw or Iceland? I kind of fear England will blow it......

1 hour ago, Markman said:

Did a last fling accumulator, all the expected results (Germany, Belgium, France) but the Poland game as a draw after 90 mins as well - so all looking good and running on ENGLAND tonight. My betting site (Stan J) does not do cash out - if England win - a nice win that covers earlier losses - but do I put a cover bet on the draw or Iceland? I kind of fear England will blow it......

On paper England should win this, but just like Bristol City, England never do anything the easy way. If we can get an early goal we should go on to win comfortably, but the longer it takes to get the first one, the more jittery everyone will get. I can't see Iceland winning in a month of Sunday's, but it they decide to go with the a 10 man defence, it may not be straight forward breaking them down (just like Slovakia)

So you might want to cover the draw just in case:yes:  -  Cue an England 5 - 0 win :laugh:

half time - dont you just hate England at times and their money grabbing arrogant false superiority

(Of course I was not money grabbing when trying to win a bet and if they do turn it around I didn't mean it) 

Archived