IGNORED

The Magnificent Seven!

Silvio Dante

Not sure if this belongs in the transfer forum or not but lots of talk 

a) we need players 

b) we should have got them early

This put me in mind of 2005. The magnificent seven signings, 4 of which were done by this stage. A dominant centre half, a proven goalscorer, a goal scoring cm and a classy older head. We topped that up in July with an international CB, a promising CB and a top flight striker.

I.e we did everything being asked for now. 

Surely, it had to go well? Or does anyone else remember the seven and shudder...

54 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Not sure if this belongs in the transfer forum or not but lots of talk 

a) we need players 

b) we should have got them early

This put me in mind of 2005. The magnificent seven signings, 4 of which were done by this stage. A dominant centre half, a proven goalscorer, a goal scoring cm and a classy older head. We topped that up in July with an international CB, a promising CB and a top flight striker.

I.e we did everything being asked for now. 

Surely, it had to go well? Or does anyone else remember the seven and shudder...

I'd be happy if we signed the Hateful 8 this summer.

So pissed off with everything going on around them, they take their frustration out on the Championship, leave carnage and broken legs everywhere, and fire us to the top.

The rest of the division detest them, but damn the Hateful 8 cannot be stopped.

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Do want the short or long version?

RR I can't help but notice that first you've asked if I'm bored, then asked if anyone would like your long version.

If you're stuck inside the house and that desperate for a date, I suggest Tinder or Grindr. Whatever floats your boat....

(zzzzzz)

13 minutes ago, BigTone said:

He can't remember back to 2005

I can remember 2005 very well but fail to see the relevance in 2016. Virtually everything at City has changed for the better since then excluding us fans and our owner of course.

New "suits" in senior positions within the club, different manager and coaches. Even AG has changed. 

These are reasons I replied with ffs......:facepalm:

16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I can remember 2005 very well but fail to see the relevance in 2016. Virtually everything at City has changed for the better since then excluding us fans and our owner of course.

New "suits" in senior positions within the club, different manager and coaches. Even AG has changed. 

These are reasons I replied with ffs......:facepalm:

See, my interrogation method worked

Archived