IGNORED

Blog.

iamalagerdrinker

Hey guys, 

I've started a blog in my spare time. I've only got a couple of posts on it so far but going to try and add to it twice or day or so. Would really appreciate it if you could check it out, I'm not really a massive contributer to the forum but do read it daily. 

https://theciderwayoflife.wordpress.com/

(I'm pretty sure I've seen this name somewhere before so apologies if I've stolen your name I'll buy you a pint) 

1 hour ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Hey guys, 

I've started a blog in my spare time. I've only got a couple of posts on it so far but going to try and add to it twice or day or so. Would really appreciate it if you could check it out, I'm not really a massive contributer to the forum but do read it daily. 

(I'm pretty sure I've seen this name somewhere before so apologies if I've stolen your name I'll buy you a pint) 

Hi there, I do a bit of work for the Football Blogging Awards (mainly running their social media) - if you were to make a twitter account for your blog and would post semi-regularly, I'd be more than happy to share some posts on the FBAs account. We aim to share 5 blogs a day from our blog network of known bloggers, mainly topical stories, but it is always great seeing Football League blogs, and I always try to share these for the sake of variation. Good luck with it all. 

I can only comment on the content of your blog as my computer skills/knowledge are pretty limited.

Essentially you've written pretty much what the majority of us City fans think so in that regard it's not spectacularly new or original. Anyone with skills and inclination could have written the content using similar vocabulary. 

You could have expressed your thoughts and views on here..............:whistle:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I can only comment on the content of your blog as my computer skills/knowledge are pretty limited.

Essentially you've written pretty much what the majority of us City fans think so in that regard it's not spectacularly new or original. Anyone with skills and inclination could have written the content using similar vocabulary. 

You could have expressed your thoughts and views on here..............:whistle:

Always negative....

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Nothing negative at all. Objective? - yes. 

What use is it to be dishonest with praise to any author ?  :dunno:

Just because you meant it to be constructive doesn't mean its not negative?

My point was that if I had not been able to see the content of your post but just that you had posted, I could have had a pretty good guess at what you said.

Whilst you should never be dishonest you can always just be quiet...

3 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

Just because you meant it to be constructive doesn't mean its not negative?

My point was that if I had not been able to see the content of your post but just that you had posted, I could have had a pretty good guess at what you said.

So constructive criticism is negative in your view?  :dunno:

This really does deserve a ffs......:facepalm:

8 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

But that is normally zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just now, Robbored said:

So constructive criticism is negative in your view?  :dunno:

This really does deserve a ffs......:facepalm:

Of course it is. It certainly isn't a pat on the back and a sign of a job well done!

All criticism is negative. What makes it constructive is the way it's delivered.

Talk about ffs!

2 hours ago, devoncider said:

Hi there, I do a bit of work for the Football Blogging Awards (mainly running their social media) - if you were to make a twitter account for your blog and would post semi-regularly, I'd be more than happy to share some posts on the FBAs account. We aim to share 5 blogs a day from our blog network of known bloggers, mainly topical stories, but it is always great seeing Football League blogs, and I always try to share these for the sake of variation. Good luck with it all. 

what's your twitter handle, something I wouldn't mind giving a follow....

3 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Hey guys, 

Keep up the good work.

I will try and visit regularly for a read.

I've considered blogging myself so maybe you can inspire me at some point to go for it!

3 minutes ago, nathredwood said:

Of course it is. It certainly isn't a pat on the back and a sign of a job well done!

All criticism is negative. What makes it constructive is the way it's delivered.

I didn't think it was a job well done but felt some constructive criticism might help the guy. 

I could give you an excellent example of receiving constructive criticism  in the work place years ago. Had I not been made aware of the error I made I would repeated that error again and again. No doubt at all that it helped me go onto a successful career.

1 hour ago, nathredwood said:

Talk about ffs!

I had a golf leasing recently and asked the to only tell me something constructive and positive.

She said use eBay and you will get a decent price for those clubs!

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

I didn't think it was a job well done but felt some constructive criticism might help the guy. 

I could give you an excellent example of receiving constructive criticism  in the work place years ago. Had I not been made aware of the error I made (turning up to work) I would repeated that error again and again. No doubt at all that it helped me go onto a successful career.(big issue seller)

Good on you RB:sub:

Archived