IGNORED

Lita

Evocare

I've not seen a great deal of this guy play but from what I understand, he aint a bad prospect.

What with our new signings and maybe more to come?! where will Lita fit into the new city squad.

He's no longer a young-un and is p'haps worried about his future if he aint going to get games, and if he is that good he would be playing right?

Do i get loan spell vibes? I really wanted to see him play really... :o

Sorry, i'm just curious

:city:

I think he has a good future but he is still young and maybe a loan deal for 3 months or a season would be to his and our advantage. The thing holding him back is his lack of first team experience.

If we sign another striker and retain everyone else then I expect either Lita or Gillespie to be sent out on loan at some point this season.

Guest Cyprus_Red

tinman sees a future for lita which he has said on here before

but maybe a loan deal for either gillespie or lita would be a good idea

I certainly hope your right, would hate to think we could sell them both.

It would be nice to Lita expecially come through the ranks and maybe become a City legend! :o

From what i've heard he seems to have what it takes to perfom at most levels, glad he's not eager to leave us like for regular first team football.

:city:

tinman sees a future for lita which he has said on here before

but maybe a loan deal for either gillespie or lita would be a good idea

Hmmz, do you not think Gilespie will be a first team regualr?

If he's happy to go out on loan them thats cool with me, but i just thought he was good enough to start, or at least the bench :o

Guess we'll have to see who this new striker is Tins has lined up :city:

Lita is definately in Tinnions plans.He has a good future at AG and may well be a first choice striker.

He's a natural goalscorer and with the right partner will do well.

So how do we know that Lita is 'definately' in BT's plans?

Tinnion is spending good money on two strikers & will wanting to start with Lita.

This sounds familiar :city: - Think we ought to satrt a Tinnion out campaign :o

Lita is definately in Tinnions plans.He has a good future at AG and may well be a first choice striker.

He's a natural goalscorer and with the right partner will do well.

Cool :city: Its going to be fun to see who will line up up front, and if Lita plays well and starts bagging em will Tinnion be brave enough to say to a player like Heffer or Roberts "sorry guy, but Lita is 1st choice now" hoho, would be nice to be in a position to say that, lets hope we have nice healthy compititaion for among our strikers :o

Hmmz, do you not think Gilespie will be a first team regualr?

If he's happy to go out on loan them thats cool with me, but i just thought he was good enough to start, or at least the bench :o

Guess we'll have to see who this new striker is Tins has lined up :city:

For all we know Gillespie might be phenominal but if Tinnion signs another striker (McLean) then you would guess that he will start with him and Heff.

This leaves Miller who Tinman has already said he has high hopes for him this season. Tinnion has also praised Lita but I think he see him as one for the future. Gillespie who I doubt he has seen much of so the odd man out looks like Roberts who I think will be sold.

I really hoped Lita would get his chance this season. From what i have seen of him he still looks a bit raw but the guy will be 20 later this year and will surely seeking regular first team football very soon. He is out of contract at the end of the season and with 1 or maybe 2 new strikers as well as Gillespie, Roberts & Miller I just hope he will be given a run of games.

For all we know Gillespie might be phenominal but if Tinnion signs another striker (McLean) then you would guess that he will start with him and Heff.

This leaves Miller who Tinman has already said he has high hopes for him this season. Tinnion has also praised Lita but I think he see him as one for the future. Gillespie who I doubt he has seen much of so the odd man out looks like Roberts who I think will be sold.

Ahh ok, so Its McClean then?

Yes your right, maybe Roberts will move on, cant see him having Lita temperment, or playing on the wing.

Sooooo .....Heffer & McClean

Sitting in a tree

S-C-O-R-I-N-G

I like that :city:

I really hoped Lita would get his chance this season. From what i have seen of him he still looks a bit raw but the guy will be 20 later this year and will surely seeking regular first team football very soon. He is out of contract at the end of the season and with 1 or maybe 2 new strikers as well as Gillespie, Roberts & Miller I just hope he will be given a run of games.
Aye, would be nice to see his form in a long stint

Archived