IGNORED

Alternative options to try out the West Stand Upper

Mad Cyril

So the rugby fixtures have just come out and I immediately looked for the local Derbies to see if demand might force the sale of seats in the upper West stand early in the season.

Sadly Bath and Gloucester are not until next year, but perhaps Exeter could be an option on Friday 23 September? They fill their stadium at 12600 each game so travelling numbers could be good.

Bristol also host Bath in a European pool game, but not sure on the date.

I know this is a compromise to watching City up there which is what many of us want to sample, but if transfers are not allowed for Newcastle/Villa this might be the next best thing. And I can have a beer in my seat, altitude sickness allowing.

_20160707_164021.JPG

4 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

So the rugby fixtures have just come out and I immediately looked for the local Derbies to see if demand might force the sale of seats in the upper West stand early in the season.

Sadly Bath and Gloucester are not until next year, but perhaps Exeter could be an option on Friday 23 September? They fill their stadium at 12600 each game so travelling numbers could be good.

Bristol also host Bath in a European pool game, but not sure on the date.

I know this is a compromise to watching City up there which is what many of us want to sample, but if transfers are not allowed for Newcastle/Villa this might be the next best thing. And I can have a beer in my seat, altitude sickness allowing.

_20160707_164021.JPG

That high up they will have trolly dollies bringing drinks and snacks and duty free for you Cyril

I bought a Bristol Rugby season card basically to watch all the local derbies. Getting tickets for those games will be difficult with high demand.

My rugby seat is in the West Stand virtually opposite where I sit in the Dolman for City games. I can hardly wait to see how the pitch and the fully rebuilt AG looks from there.

18 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Hope the pitch will be OK for the Forest match after they have played on it the Friday night, only one following the rugby next day, but does not give much time to sort, if wet.

Might be selected by Sky so Forest game moved to Sunday, which gives an extra day of pitch recovery.

Archived