IGNORED

Colin Murray

RumRed

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Enough cash to go to the pub to bemoan my lack of morals.

Easy one to throw at him but a bit of a low blow!

Yes he'll get another job but he's hardly a £250k per footballer

Personally I admire his integrity and morals on this one especially as an ardent LFC fan. I'm a huge sports fan but chucked my Sky subscription in a decade ago so good to see more high profile figures not standing for Murdoch's shit machine/blood money is most refreshing

2 hours ago, Super said:

Well done to CM sure most don't touch the s*n these days....

I'm not a fan of The Sun, but they have a print circulation of 1.7m and a readership figure of 4.3m. Over 1 million followers on Twitter and over 2m people read it online .....so a lot of people do 'touch The Sun'...

37 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm not a fan of The Sun, but they have a print circulation of 1.7m and a readership figure of 4.3m. Over 1 million followers on Twitter and over 2m people read it online .....so a lot of people do 'touch The Sun'...

Indeed!! Sad & Frightening isn't it

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What's the population of the UK again? 65m was it?

Fair play to CM 

Like Collymore, nice to hear someone with passion, but wouldn't go for a pint with him, but I'll miss him on talksport 

I've never seen GoT either, and **** the S*n. Didn't read it before Hillsborough, always been the lowest off the low

Think that covers everything? 

Archived