IGNORED

Norwich Beamback?

Silvio Dante

Now the latest sky fixtures have been announced and unsurprisingly this isn't amongst it, got to be a case for a Beamback? Weds night in August so Norwich wouldn't lose too much travelling revenue, for us it's a sunny day then cider and football and meets reciprocal arrangements as they're at us on a Tuesday so could do similar? 

@MKelly any chance???

As much as I would appreciate a beam back screening for a midweek away game at Norwich, I really hope this does NOT happen. 

I think it would be another nail in the coffin of live sport if games where ticket allocations are not sold out started becoming the focus of beam back screenings. Imo. 

8 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

As much as I would appreciate a beam back screening for a midweek away game at Norwich, I really hope this does NOT happen. 

I think it would be another nail in the coffin of live sport if games where ticket allocations are not sold out started becoming the focus of beam back screenings. Imo. 

Agreed, although I cannot get to Norwich this is not something that should happen. 

13 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Very well said.

For all the faults of American sports, one thing they do which is good practice is pull live TV games from air if the stadium hasn't sold out. Encourages people to get down and support their team rather than follow from the armchair.

27 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Very well said.

For all the faults of American sports, one thing they do which is good practice is pull live TV games from air if the stadium hasn't sold out. Encourages people to get down and support their team rather than follow from the armchair.

I didn't know that happened!

that would be great here, although I guess the flip side is the smaller clubs losing out on TV companies even considering showing their game. 

It would be possible if TV revenues were evenly and fairly split, without it mattering what team was being shown. 

1 hour ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Very well said.

If that happened here we would never see Man City or Chelsea on our screens again!

Archived