IGNORED

England v Pakistan

Super

6 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Disagree. Anything under 350/400 is a bad score.

I don't think 297 is that bad, similar conditions tomorrow and jimmy and co will skittle that top order.

21 hours ago, Super said:

I don't think 297 is that bad, similar conditions tomorrow and jimmy and co will skittle that top order.

Sorry mate but this was always an awful shout. This was a bat first wicket, as they've explained Pakistan chose to bowl due to stats. This is a case of our "new" brand of cricket not working. Attacking isn't always the option. We left the ball awfully and they've done it brilliantly.We should've looked to post 350-400 comfortably. 

49 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Sorry mate but this was always an awful shout. This was a bat first wicket, as they've explained Pakistan chose to bowl due to stats. This is a case of our "new" brand of cricket not working. Attacking isn't always the option. We left the ball awfully and they've done it brilliantly.We should've looked to post 350-400 comfortably. 

Well I wasn't england to bowl so poorly and drop catches. massive wicket at the end and England can still limit them to around a 100 lead.

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Has Cook got the balls to declare overnight?  

312 off 90 overs, nah. It'll be another 40-60 minute slog. 400ish off 80 is a fair shout 

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Dangle the carrot and they will get themselves out.  They talk about an attacking brand of cricket but then play ultra safe in their declarations 

300 off 90 would be little over 3 runs an over. They would coast home 

Archived