IGNORED

Southampton To Field Strongest 11

Claverham_Red

On paper the Saints should win at a canter - but you never know.

My head says 3-0 to Saints but my  :Cheeky33: heart says 2-1 to City

That's what I like about you Robbored......... you're all heart.

I too am prepared for this game and will chop off my head (metaphorically)

So it's now all about our hearts, lets hope the players want it as bad?

It's far more than a football game tonight, it's also about heart felt pride for our beloved Bristol City.

'Come On You Reds' give us something to cheer about and then follow it up with a good league run...Not much to ask is it??

That's what I like about you Robbored......... you're all heart.

I too am prepared for this game and will chop off my head (metaphorically)

So it's now all about our hearts, lets hope the players want it as bad?

It's far more than a football game tonight, it's also about heart felt pride for our beloved Bristol City.

'Come On You Reds' give us something to cheer about and then follow it up with a good league run...Not much to ask is it??

I believe the players really will 'Show some passion for the fans' tonight and i for one will be very proud to see my boys giving it their all tonight.

It's a sell out so sets to be cracking atmosphere, lets hope we can get in full voice in the home stands too :clap::D (Well one can hope cant she) :clap:

just watch southampton on sky sports news and its very interesting that they are taking this game as Seriously as any other Premier League match.

Their captain jason dodd also says we know their strengths and weaknesses and it won't be easy.

tonight i am seating in the platium seats. i never been in these seats before but are the platium seats wooden or are they like a plastic seat??

just watch southampton on sky sports news and its very interesting that they are taking this game as Seriously as any other Premier League match.

Their captain jason dodd also says we know their strengths and weaknesses and it won't be easy.

tonight i am seating in the platium seats. i never been in these seats before but are the platium seats wooden or are they like a plastic seat??

Platinum Seats are really nice, there plastic seats with a cushion on.

It's a sell out so sets to be cracking atmosphere, lets hope we can get in full voice in the home stands too  :(  :D (Well one can hope cant she)  ;)

There is no reason why you should expect any less from our boys or home fans

They will have to work hard to worthy of your praise and support fair lady

Hope is in our hearts. :D

Archived