IGNORED

Free to good home

Slacker

I made some sandwiches last night for work today.Now it is dinner time and I am not very hungry. If anybody wants some sandwiches you are welcome to have them.Let me know if you are interested, and I will bring them down to the Wigan game for you. 

25 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I made some sandwiches last night for work today.Now it is dinner time and I am not very hungry. If anybody wants some sandwiches you are welcome to have them.Let me know if you are interested, and I will bring them down to the Wigan game for you. 

First of all what is the filling in your sandwiches? and how much would it cost to post them to France?.

Thank you.

Very generous offer, but I'm sure you'll find your appetite before the Wigan match.

Maybe a pre match midnight feast if the excitement of anticipating the first game keeps you awake?

Perhaps put them under your pillow now just in case?

On 7/17/2016 at 12:31, Slacker said:

Wasn't it you started the 'pig-out-of-the-house' thread a few weeks ago???

:robbored:

Eh?

Uncle TFR

1 hour ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Wasn't it you started the 'pig-out-of-the-house' thread a few weeks ago???

:robbored:

Eh?

Uncle TFR

It might have been,The sandwiches are still available if you are interested.I will even throw in a free jar of apple Source.

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

It might have been,The sandwiches are still available if you are interested.I will even throw in a free jar of apple Source.

The Chair of Professor of philosophy at Oxford is up for grabs in the autumn.

Seriously - you should think about allowing your name to go forward.

Please - at least think about it??

Uncle TFR

9 minutes ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

The Chair of Professor of philosophy at Oxford is up for grabs in the autumn.

Seriously - you should think about allowing your name to go forward.

Please - at least think about it??

Uncle TFR

I have already been approached by the aforementioned venerable institution in regard of this prodigious appointment. Other esteemed faculties of higher learning have also sought to recruit myself into their hallowed establishments. However,whilst reluctant to disappoint any of these honourable organs of education,Ifeel that I must humbly,tread lightly before deciding which fortunate employer will secure my esteemed services.I feel that I am perhaps doing my up most for mankind whilst in my current undertaking and I find myself in a state of concern over what might happen if I were to withdraw my experience and expertise from our glorious city to seek out a challenge in pastures new.Added to this dilemma,my upheaval to a different part of the country would make it difficult to get back for Tuesday nighters!

6 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I have already been approached by the aforementioned venerable institution in regard of this prodigious appointment. Other esteemed faculties of higher learning have also sought to recruit myself into their hallowed establishments. However,whilst reluctant to disappoint any of these honourable organs of education,Ifeel that I must humbly,tread lightly before deciding which fortunate employer will secure my esteemed services.I feel that I am perhaps doing my up most for mankind whilst in my current undertaking and I find myself in a state of concern over what might happen if I were to withdraw my experience and expertise from our glorious city to seek out a challenge in pastures new.Added to this dilemma,my upheaval to a different part of the country would make it difficult to get back for Tuesday nighters!

I will put this in plain English....I believe you are Bobby Gould!

18 hours ago, Slacker said:

******** shame. 

At least I tried.

Best Professor of Philosophy we never had.

:disapointed2se:

Uncle TFR

Archived