IGNORED

Bristol City Sky Bet Fixture List printout

m42

I'm sure it is staring me in the face somewhere on the BCFC website but could anyone post me the link to it, please?

It's the one that prints out on A4, has a red band across the top with the BC & Skybet logos on either side of the words "2016/17 Fixture List"

Many thanks

K

1 hour ago, m42 said:

I'm sure it is staring me in the face somewhere on the BCFC website but could anyone post me the link to it, please?

It's the one that prints out on A4, has a red band across the top with the BC & Skybet logos on either side of the words "2016/17 Fixture List"

Many thanks

K

There was definitely a pdf of 2015/16 fixtures as you describe ..maybe not this season though.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Are you going to share it with us? 

I have the email, but no clue how to get it from my emails to on here. If you or anyone can tell me in simple terms ( I'm a PC thicko) I'll gladly share 

53 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Open photo > Save > Post on OTIB

I couldn't do that/ didn't understand ( told you I was thick) it is a PDFs and I'm on an iPad. I got some help and turned it into a jpeg, dunno if this will work....

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

I couldn't do that/ didn't understand ( told you I was thick) it is a PDFs and I'm on an iPad. I got some help and turned it into a jpeg, dunno if this will work....

image.jpeg

Didn't realise it was a PDF! But there we go, thanks!

Hi

Just seen all the posts from yesterday. Nick emailed me too after I contacted the club.  He kindly attached the pdf documents to his email (I asked for the Rugby fixtures as well) but I see from previous posts that pdf files cannot be posted on here.  Ah well. Job done.

Cheltenham on Monday.  The Season begins!!

On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 05:42, East End Old Boy said:

You can add fixtures to your mobile's calendar from the following link:-

http://www.skysports.com/bristol-city-fixtures

The good thing with this is that any subsequent date changes will be automatically updated.

Last year someone put a link for how to do this on android. Anyone know? Tried following the instructions on the sky sports website for Google calendars but it said the url wasn't valid.

4 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Last year someone put a link for how to do this on android. Anyone know? Tried following the instructions on the sky sports website for Google calendars but it said the url wasn't valid.

Click on the need help button and the instructions you need to add to Google calendars is there, I think!

Archived