IGNORED

Do we need another keeper?

cidered abroad

We have O'Donnell for the first team at present with Fielding to compete when fit,

As back up early season until FF is fit, we have O'Leary and now Wollacott who has apparently improved with his time in Norway.

Lucic going on loan to Cheltenham with a 24 hour recall in emergency?

So do we need another experienced keeper? I would say no but what do others think? 

As I understand it the plan is that we will sign about twenty experienced keepers and then loan them out cheaply to other Championship clubs so that they let their permanent keepers go.  When the loan window closes and they can't be replaced we suddenly recall all of them and win all of our remaining games and get promoted.

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

As I understand it the plan is that we will sign about twenty experienced keepers and then loan them out cheaply to other Championship clubs so that they let their permanent keepers go.  When the loan window closes and they can't be replaced we suddenly recall all of them and win all of our remaining games and get promoted.

Now that is a cunning plan .

Lucic is an investment....high pedigree goes out on load and proves to be class.....first team football or sell at a decent profit. BCFC wins.

goes out on loan and is a disaster, loan him out to a lower league club or put on transfer list.....he was no cost and low wages. BCFC loses very little.

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

LJ said after the Cheltenham friendly that Lukic "needs 30 or 40 games in men's football" which is why he's going out on loan. 

I can't see a problem with that. 

I do wish people would keep up........:facepalm:

...... where has he been playing before - in a skirt with high heels??

:dunno:

Uncle TFR

6 hours ago, Londoner said:

Lucic is an investment....high pedigree goes out on load and proves to be class.....first team football or sell at a decent profit. BCFC wins.

goes out on loan and is a disaster, loan him out to a lower league club or put on transfer list.....he was no cost and low wages. BCFC loses very little.

I believe Lucic is in addition to any other plans we may have. Reading between the lines in LJ`s interview we were offered a chance to sign him out of the blue and it was too good to turn down.

Archived