IGNORED

Stoke's Pic Of Aaron Brown

EmersonsKev

Thanks for all the compliments on my new signature pic, I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it myself.

It could be arranged for it to be the Subbers flag flying behind it, maybe you will just need to watch this space.

Anyway, is Aaron of to Stoke, or any team for the matter? Will be a big miss if he goes :city:

Yeah he didn't want to renew his contract! :city:
I know he rejected one offer but hasnt the club tried to give him a slightly improved offer to keep him at the Gate. He is a valuable member to this squad.

So is it definate he is off to Stoke then??

I know he rejected one offer but hasnt the club tried to give him a slightly improved offer to keep him at the Gate. He is a valuable member to this squad.

So is it definate he is off to Stoke then??

Nah its all speculation. I always try to remember that no deal is done until everything is sorted. It can fall through at any moment.

Aaron merely rejected the contract as it was probably lower than what he's already on. He wont get a new club with a broken leg and without fitness...how can he prove himself? NO club will ever sign a player who is crocked, they dont know what they're letting themselves in for.

The EP said once that Tins was going to talk to SteveL about improved deals for Bell and Carey I think, no mention of Brown. He has probably been offered what Tins thinks he is worth.

Bell is said to be signing a 1 year deal according to last nights paper. He is looking forward to Tins playing Wing-backs and says Tins wants him to get back to his best. Reading between the lines it seems DW & Mickey didn't see eye to eye?

Archived