IGNORED

My fear

Alan Dicks

3 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Thank you on behalf of Doman Season Ticket Holders!

You are extremely welcome BF.Hope all Dolmanites enjoy next season on behalf of all the Atyeo fans who don't think you are..................

East enders as part of relocation to the Williams were promised priority on south stand tickets when the stand opened. That never happened we were moved around to the Ateyo instead. You don't think they rather be behind the goal of our home end with all the noise and flags?? 

This group of supporters, bored of the Ashton Gate cemetery have made huge efforts to bring colour and noise to the stadium, yet all they get is shit.

Yeah they will probably get drowned out by large away followings but if the other 18 thousand got involved it would be a different story.

Relying  on 1400 to provide the noise won't work, if you can hear the away fans it means you ain't singing loud enough. Ask yourselves what you bring to the table before calling out othersome. 

Fortress ashton gate? ******* pipe dream 

7 hours ago, bs3 said:

Section 82 or what used to be the Eastend Ultras and the club have scored a home goal in my opinion.

If only a thousand home ST have been allocated in the Ateyo it will not be enough to generate an atmosphere especially when the like of Wolves, Villa, Leeds and Newcastle come down. 

By isolating yourself in a small enclave in the Atyeo will do nothing to improve the atmosphere in the ground, if that 1000s supporters were behind the goal in the South stand it will encourage the other 5000 supporters in that stand to sing and get behind the in a more energetic way. 

Now are most vocal supporters have getthoise themselves  away from other fans I think that it will have negative effect on the overall atmosphere.

Forza Eastend (Eastend Ultras?) was a tongue in cheek joke. Bristol City did not have any Ultras, and still do not. Those behind it in the main are not in the Atyeo at all.

Whatever Section 82 is ... The floor is theirs. 

16 minutes ago, WTMS said:

Forza Eastend (Eastend Ultras?) was a tongue in cheek joke. Bristol City did not have any Ultras, and still do not. Those behind it in the main are not in the Atyeo at all.

Whatever Section 82 is ... The floor is theirs. 

I didn't realise that. I thought that Forza Eastend did a great job of bringing the atmosphere back to the gate, I was under the impression that section 82 was a continuation of that.  

I like Forza because it was organic and grew out of the fans. 

I know have a different perspective of section 82.

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

The thing is....they will be drowned out next season.  They have literally two sections of the Atyeo. 

Most away fans will sell out there allocation and drown that tiny little corner.

the club and section 82 had a real chance to build something this season else where in the ground, and get a lot more people involved.

They chose not to. Next season the home atmosphere will be shocking.

Why is it always up to the atyeo to sing maybe if more areas of the ground sung then the atmosphere wouldn't be shocking

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

East enders as part of relocation to the Williams were promised priority on south stand tickets when the stand opened. That never happened we were moved around to the Ateyo instead. You don't think they rather be behind the goal of our home end with all the noise and flags?? 

This group of supporters, bored of the Ashton Gate cemetery have made huge efforts to bring colour and noise to the stadium, yet all they get is shit.

Yeah they will probably get drowned out by large away followings but if the other 18 thousand got involved it would be a different story.

Relying  on 1400 to provide the noise won't work, if you can hear the away fans it means you ain't singing loud enough. Ask yourselves what you bring to the table before calling out othersome. 

Absolutely spot on its always been the case though that we are relied upon to create noise yet judging by some on here all we get back is crap we all support the same team so why not starting this season try to make Ashton gate intimidating for other teams, wouldn't it be nice if the whole stadium sang every game then people wouldn't be worrying about how many the opposition bring

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

I didn't realise that. I thought that Forza Eastend did a great job of bringing the atmosphere back to the gate, I was under the impression that section 82 was a continuation of that.  

I like Forza because it was organic and grew out of the fans. 

I know have a different perspective of section 82.

http://www.bcfc3lions.co.uk/mainpage.html

If interested there are numerous articles relating to Forza Eastend here. It was a silly (ill judged) name used as a vehicle for ideas. Even had 4-4-2 magazine and the BBC wanting interviews with its leaders, and real Ultras in Italy sending invitations to join them at games!   

The Lions flag day and new mural are a continuation of some of the ideas.  

On 31 July 2016 at 19:34, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Happy to give the other fans shit though, why are (some of) the Atyeo fans allowed to give others abuse, but not allowed to receive any back?

Archived