IGNORED

Sky sports 1

djb6162

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

I think we'll be playing Hull very very soon again.

May well be, but they've had a few seasons in the premier league and time in the championship compared to our downward spiral, relegation and promotion back.

I've never watched it back, too painful I guess and was admittedly a little inebriated at the time to remember too much of the game but having just watched the last 35 mins on those highlights , my god didnt we have some chances! We were all over them and save a couple of incredible blocks from Hull the game couldve been ours. Painful indeed.........onwards! 

6 minutes ago, lenred said:

I've never watched it back, too painful I guess and was admittedly a little inebriated at the time to remember too much of the game but having just watched the last 35 mins on those highlights , my god didnt we have some chances! We were all over them and save a couple of incredible blocks from Hull the game couldve been ours. Painful indeed.........onwards! 

Never watched the game back but don't recall many chances? We had a lot of play but never really looked like scoring.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Never watched the game back but don't recall many chances? We had a lot of play but never really looked like scoring.

That's what I remembered too. But from the highlights we were all over them for the last 35 mins.   Mcindoe freekick that could be deemed handball in the box, Trundle header from about 5 yards out, Trundle again inside the box but on his right foot, Mcindoe shot from outside the box, Trundle again from 10 yards out with a great block from their defender, Byfield header from the penalty spot, Byfield from the edge of the box, Byfield AGAIN from inside the 6 yard box and Adebola right at the end with a header from just outside the 6 yard box. We were all over them. Nothing you would say was gilt edged but still......They had one shot in that time, but defended incredibly. 

36 minutes ago, !james said:

Channel 5 still have them... 

I'd say TV highlights are becoming increasingly irrelevant in the Internet age. The goals are quickly up on the Sky Sports website, or failing that YouTube the next day.

Must have seen every goal online last season and didn't watch the Channel 5 show once.

29 minutes ago, lenred said:

11 minutes ago, lenred said:

That's what I remembered too. But from the highlights we were all over them for the last 35 mins.   Mcindoe freekick that could be deemed handball in the box, Trundle header from about 5 yards out, Trundle again inside the box but on his right foot, Mcindoe shot from outside the box, Trundle again from 10 yards out with a great block from their defender, Byfield header from the penalty spot, Byfield from the edge of the box, Byfield AGAIN from inside the 6 yard box and Adebola right at the end with a header from just outside the 6 yard box. We were all over them. Nothing you would say was gilt edged but still......They had one shot in that time, but defended incredibly. 

I've never watched the game again for exactly the reasons you've mention. Your posts have brought it all back. You b*st*rd!

18 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'd say TV highlights are becoming increasingly irrelevant in the Internet age. The goals are quickly up on the Sky Sports website, or failing that YouTube the next day.

Must have seen every goal online last season and didn't watch the Channel 5 show once.

Grumpy old men like me; can't work this modern technology out!

2 hours ago, daored said:

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if sky are showing football league highlights this season? Can't see advertised 

I see a few replies saying its on C5 - I know it's not extended highlights but isn't Goals Express' still gonna be on Sky on Saturday nights?

Much better offering, gets to the point, no pointless chat, every match shown...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I see a few replies saying its on C5 - I know it's not extended highlights but isn't Goals Express' still gonna be on Sky on Saturday nights?

Much better offering, gets to the point, no pointless chat, every match shown...

Trouble is with Goals Express is they drag it out for so long. After every ad break you have to watch the same interviews with Arsene Wenger/Jurgen Klopp/Jose Mourinho, listen to the same news about tennis/F1/boxing that you`ve seen six times already and then they`ll show some of the championship goals but not yours. Then there`s another ad break, another rerun of the interviews/news and so on.

I just wait till someone posts them on here and watch them then.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Trouble is with Goals Express is they drag it out for so long. After every ad break you have to watch the same interviews with Arsene Wenger/Jurgen Klopp/Jose Mourinho, listen to the same news about tennis/F1/boxing that you`ve seen six times already and then they`ll show some of the championship goals but not yours. Then there`s another ad break, another rerun of the interviews/news and so on.

I just wait till someone posts them on here and watch them then.

And worst of all its on Sky

Archived