IGNORED

Sky sports 1

djb6162

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Trouble is with Goals Express is they drag it out for so long. After every ad break you have to watch the same interviews with Arsene Wenger/Jurgen Klopp/Jose Mourinho, listen to the same news about tennis/F1/boxing that you`ve seen six times already and then they`ll show some of the championship goals but not yours. Then there`s another ad break, another rerun of the interviews/news and so on.

I just wait till someone posts them on here and watch them then.

I record em and 'fast forward' through all the dross....

2 hours ago, lenred said:

I've never watched it back, too painful I guess and was admittedly a little inebriated at the time to remember too much of the game but having just watched the last 35 mins on those highlights , my god didnt we have some chances! We were all over them and save a couple of incredible blocks from Hull the game couldve been ours. Painful indeed.........onwards! 

I've never watched it either, I was invited to three weddings on that day (never get invited to weddings normally!) and turned them all down...

Two of the couples haven't spoken to me since, couldn't believe I put football first...but why couldn't they understand that after decades of nothing I had the chance to see my club get to the Premier League.....or was I wrong? It cost me a long term relationship too!

Football clubs don't fully realise the sacrifices we make to follow them, that defeat literally changed my life!

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I record em and 'fast forward' through all the dross....

In our house that would mean me entering the inner sanctum of the living room where the Sky+ is and record football. Don`t be so silly man - that way certain divorce lies!

Football and cricket are only permitted to be viewed in the kitchen, don`t you know that? Thank God for multiroom though!

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

In our house that would mean me entering the inner sanctum of the living room where the Sky+ is and record football. Don`t be so silly man - that way certain divorce lies!

Football and cricket are only permitted to be viewed in the kitchen, don`t you know that? Thank God for multiroom though!

Well at least the fridge is in the kitchen! 

5 hours ago, lenred said:

That's what I remembered too. But from the highlights we were all over them for the last 35 mins.   Mcindoe freekick that could be deemed handball in the box, Trundle header from about 5 yards out, Trundle again inside the box but on his right foot, Mcindoe shot from outside the box, Trundle again from 10 yards out with a great block from their defender, Byfield header from the penalty spot, Byfield from the edge of the box, Byfield AGAIN from inside the 6 yard box and Adebola right at the end with a header from just outside the 6 yard box. We were all over them. Nothing you would say was gilt edged but still......They had one shot in that time, but defended incredibly. 

Went to like the post for how accurate it was but couldn't bring myself to 'like' it

8 hours ago, phantom said:

That is the first time I've watched that back since, still can't believe we lost

SPOILER! Well that is bloody great. Thank you very much @phantom. No point me watching it now.

Here's one for you - Darth Vader is Luke's dad! There, how do you like it?

• Admin
10 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Sounds like you might want to look at Sky Q. Can record more channels at once then watch the viewings in other rooms I think. (I haven't got a multi room set up as I am not married and therefore still own the living room remote)

2 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

SPOILER! Well that is bloody great. Thank you very much @phantom. No point me watching it now.

Here's one for you - Darth Vader is Luke's dad! There, how do you like it?

Just discovered that Titanic sank, so there's the ending of another body film spoiled! :)

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I've never watched it either, I was invited to three weddings on that day (never get invited to weddings normally!) and turned them all down...

Two of the couples haven't spoken to me since, couldn't believe I put football first...but why couldn't they understand that after decades of nothing I had the chance to see my club get to the Premier League.....or was I wrong? It cost me a long term relationship too!

Football clubs don't fully realise the sacrifices we make to follow them, that defeat literally changed my life!

Blimey. 

- If they didn't understand then they weren't the best of friends.  Friends accept friends for who they are.  'Our wedding is the most important thing in your life' is a bit too self-centered for me.

- You'd have had to pick one to go to and upset the other two couples, so really you only lost one couple.

- If you sent presents, ask for them back!  I always make a point of doing this when a couple divorces.  I see it as doing them a favour. One less thing for them to argue about who gets to keep in the separation.

15 hours ago, lenred said:

I've never watched it back, too painful I guess and was admittedly a little inebriated at the time to remember too much of the game but having just watched the last 35 mins on those highlights , my god didnt we have some chances! We were all over them and save a couple of incredible blocks from Hull the game couldve been ours. Painful indeed.........onwards! 

That the worst part about it. I left Wembley that day not overly bothered as I like most (including the Hull  fans) were just glad to be there. 

However when I got back home and my sag brother in law was enjoying telling how we were easily the better team and should have won I took it with a pinch of salt.

Then the chances were shown on Sky and I was very nearly sick. Oh God how did we not win that game.

• Admin
40 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

Then the chances were shown on Sky and I was very nearly sick. Oh God how did we not win that game.

I was actually so frustrated watching the highlights back, didn't realise how many decent chances we didn't take that day

It never really sank in how close that we were to the Premiership for me, only watching the intro last night about who was going to join the top table

Archived