IGNORED

Todays the Day

Robin 101

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Match day routine again.  Pee, shower, shave, get dressed and pull on my City training top, Levi jeans and my lucky socks. Double check the bus times even thought I know them. It's same routine every home game....

Far too hot for jeans today, get yourself some city training shorts!

Buzz gradually building all week , then got in last night to find the boiler repair man had temporarily condemned our boiler ( 7 visits , countless parts replaced thank goodness for insurance) oh and fwit , freezing cold showers not as much fun as it sounds. But I would not let a potential 3-4k replacement ruin my weekend. Took the good lady down to the local 'Lounge' for beer and burgers, and proceeded to talk her through our chances for the season and England's failings in the cricket, she hates sport BTW (probably more so now).

There is usually optimism at this time but it's different. We have done things right , we have recruited well , I have not looked forward to a game so much for a long time.

What's the bet they have sold my seat twice ! :blush:

44 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Match day routine again.  Pee, shower, shave, get dressed and pull on my City training top, Levi jeans and my lucky socks. Double check the bus times even thought I know them. It's same routine every home game....

Zzzzzzzzzzz ;) 

What a difference a year makes......Remembering back to Cotts' post-match interview at Sheff Wed. 

Every reason to be optimistic that we will enjoy this season far more than the last. Too many poor sides in this league for us to worry about relegation, even though I do fear we may struggle for lots of points this month. Even better if the lads prove me wrong though!

Looking forward to the new stand, teething problems and all....THE SUN IS SHINING.

3 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Just a normal day for me working cant get any time off for 1st 3 games

P.S. COYR

Just a couple of minor points?

Either put an apostrophe in 'can't', or use 'cannot' instead.

If you wanted to be absolutely perfect, add 'It is' at the start of the sentence.

Have a good day at work, and we will see you later in the season.

:thumbsup:

Uncle TFR

1 hour ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Just a couple of minor points?

Either put an Id li in 'can't', or use 'cannot' instead.

If you wanted to be absolutely perfect, add 'It is' at the start of the sentence.

Have a good day at work, and we will see you later in the season.

:thumbsup:

Uncle TFR

Id like to tell you where to stick yer apostrophe but i CANT.

Get off on that one

Archived