IGNORED

Barriers at front of Dolman Lower

Fat Cigar

New in place. It meant that fans (kids in particular) couldn't watch their heroes as close as before. Or get a photo or autograph. Seems a shame. It's only a minor complaint. Not sure why they've been installed. Always used to enjoy watching the warm up in front of me.

1 hour ago, Fat Cigar said:

New in place. It meant that fans (kids in particular) couldn't watch their heroes as close as before. Or get a photo or autograph. Seems a shame. It's only a minor complaint. Not sure why they've been installed. Always used to enjoy watching the warm up in front of me.

It's the LED advertising boards 

I liked it but granted it is less kid friendly for pre-match pictures and signings. I would hope that when all done you would be allowed to gather at the players entrance at end of west stand and players will take the time to sign before going in 

47 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

We are just customers according to Bristol Sports Lisa Knight not fans.

People do seem to be obsessed with semantics on here...... 

My personal definitions would be.

FAN - Someone who will follow his team no matter what their quality was, or the squalid conditions of the stadium in which they were asked to watch the game.

CUSTOMER - Someone who consumes goods or attends events and is encouraged to be loyal and return, based on the quality of the goods and services received. 

I am sure we would like to think the majority of those in the stadium were the former, but judging by historic attendances, I would suggest that a large number are the latter. 

Of course if you are not happy with being treated like a customer, maybe Lisa Knight could find someone of lowering the standards for you. 

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

People do seem to be obsessed with semantics on here...... 

My personal definitions would be.

FAN - Someone who will follow his team no matter what their quality was, or the squalid conditions of the stadium in which they were asked to watch the game.

CUSTOMER - Someone who consumes goods or attends events and is encouraged to be loyal and return, based on the quality of the goods and services received. 

I am sure we would like to think the majority of those in the stadium were the former, but judging by historic attendances, I would suggest that a large number are the latter. 

Of course if you are not happy with being treated like a customer, maybe Lisa Knight could find someone of lowering the standards for you. 

So you are a customer then? Fair enough I consider myself a fan and have done from day 1. 

Archived