IGNORED

Newcastle tickets

Londoner

Yesterday I tried to buy a ticket for a fellow member who was linked to my account. It gave me an error message about "quantity of tickets exceeds limitations" - I was only buying one ticket, assigned to someone who hadn't yet bought one!

The system is full of bugs and the software company certainly isn't worthy of the £2 per ticket they are apparently receiving. It's woeful.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yesterday I tried to buy a ticket for a fellow member who was linked to my account. It gave me an error message about "quantity of tickets exceeds limitations" - I was only buying one ticket, assigned to someone who hadn't yet bought one!

The system is full of bugs and the software company certainly isn't worthy of the £2 per ticket they are apparently receiving. It's woeful.

Didn't someone say they had to login using other persons details, not your own

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Didn't someone say they had to login using other persons details, not your own

If that is the case then the system does not make that clear. If someone is linked to my account and I'm able to login, select a seat and assign it to them, then I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to buy them a ticket! Surely that's the whole point of associating people with your account - so you can buy together.

The system is poor and not remotely intuitive. Also the error messages it throws up should be in plain English not some techno-speak. It's beyond poor. Rant over!

• Admin
35 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If that is the case then the system does not make that clear. If someone is linked to my account and I'm able to login, select a seat and assign it to them, then I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to buy them a ticket! Surely that's the whole point of associating people with your account - so you can buy together.

The system is poor and not remotely intuitive. Also the error messages it throws up should be in plain English not some techno-speak. It's beyond poor. Rant over!

Agree, but the glitch seems to be for people on different levels. Eg adult /child or St holder / member. 

Worked fine for me buying all St holders

Archived