IGNORED

Brighton v forest

steviestevieneville

"Hoofing" the ball is an entirely different topic.

As you can tell I absolutely hate it. Clearing the ball from danger is not the same thing. For a defender to attempt a 40 yard "pass" when he has a midfielder to play to is simply a waste of possession and yet lots of them try it.........:facepalm:

To me it reflects the defenders lack of footballing intelligence. Surely the idea is to keep possession  the ball.......

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

"Hoofing" the ball is an entirely different topic.

As you can tell I absolutely hate it. Clearing the ball from danger is not the same thing. For a defender to attempt a 40 yard "pass" when he has a midfielder to play to is simply a waste of possession and yet lots of them try it.........:facepalm:

To me it reflects the defenders lack of footballing intelligence. Surely the idea is to keep possession  the ball.......

Why did you bring it up in your last post then?:dunno:

I was at this match last night, I thought Forest may struggle this season and watching them last night filled me with even less hope for them. No real fight apart from that nut job winger on loan from Benfica, Pereira who showed more willing to fight for his shirt than most of the forrest lot.

Archived