IGNORED

Dear Tammy Abraham...

EmersonsRed

I for one went on record to say you would not improve our team. Despite the fact none of your goals have been particularly special; mostly bundle like I believe I owe you an apology, as we probably would not have six points or be in the next round of the EFL cup without you. Long may your rich form continue and you prove me wrong every time you step out on the pitch for us. 

(p.s for the people who said we haven't played well over the past 3 games... We've won them... A sign of a good team)! 

COYR.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/tammy-abraham-expecting-more-encouragement-from-john-terry-after-his-double-sends-bristol-city-top/story-29616322-detail/story.html

Please tell me I don't have to like JT now!!!

Talking to some City London reds yesterday at Burton, seems Chelsea fans wanted him there and in the first team squad, thought very highly of.

Lets enjoy him while we can, he certainly looks to be enjoying himself.. certainly knows how to celebrate!!

The lad has been at this club for 8 days. 

8 days and he has scored 4 very important goals. Unbelievable really.

What I really like about him though is that he comes across as a really genuinely nice, grounded young man and is enjoying himself and his opportunity so far.

Well done to all the team that put in the work to get this deal done, it is paying off already.

I've said if before and I'll say it again, for me, getting Tammy on board was the biggest coup for all concerned this season. I'm not at all surprised he's started so well, he's a good kid, good temperament, and not your usual cocky know it all 18 year old (even more coming from a top team). So I have nothing to apologise for :P

I think he's doing immense, but he is young and it has only been 3 games. Seeing as he joined us quite late, pre season was pretty much over, hardly gave him time to strike something with his new teammates but my gosh he's took that number 9 shirt

Archived