IGNORED

And meanwhile in the peaceful country of Turkey

Esmond Million's Bung

Just now, City169 said:

Not condoning this in any way, disgusting behaviour. Though I will say they take their derbies far more seriously than over here, and this is their second biggest- the top being Fenerbache.

I know you say your'e not condoning it in any way, but how is that taking a derby game far more seriously?.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I know you say your'e not condoning it in any way, but how is that taking a derby game far more seriously?.

I'm speaking in general when talking about derbies taken more seriously in Turkey. Fenerbache fans sent death threats to Graham Souness after he managed Galatasaray to a cup win at the Fenerbache ground. 

The fans take the football more seriously over there, I went to a Galatasaray game a few years ago against Denizlispor, a team they would be expected to beat, it finished a 1-1 draw and Besiktas and Fenerbache fans were driving round the streets beeping their horns in celebration that their rivals had dropped 2 points.

2 hours ago, City169 said:

The fans take the football more seriously over there, I went to a Galatasaray game a few years ago against Denizlispor, a team they would be expected to beat, it finished a 1-1 draw and Besiktas and Fenerbache fans were driving round the streets beeping their horns in celebration that their rivals had dropped 2 points.

Were those Besiktas and Fenerbache fans chanting "Let's all laugh at Galatasaray" and start a long thread about Gty on their own forum?

Archived