IGNORED

Never to the dark side is FLYING to Norwich by plane

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Neo is going to play tennis with his uncoordinated son - be there and back in an hour thank god !!

What is your third person doing today? 

DownendCity is on a promise, but will be there and back in under a minute - it's an age thing!

I'm sure you all understand that this is made up for artistic effect as in reality it's much longer at under 1 minute 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Neo is going to play tennis with his uncoordinated son - be there and back in an hour thank god !!

What is your third person doing today? 

Red Robbo will be down the pub tonight playing spoof.

If you dint know wad I d'mean, you int vrum Zummerzet. 

Oh, and I'll be checking my mobile throughout the match.

Fordy will be watching a whole heap of sports that he wouldn't ordinarily watch, all the while wondering whether a certain Ivorian will be in East Anglia this evening. 

Jesus I hate the third person. There a woman at work... "Shelly this...", "Shelly that..." Makes me want to punch her. 

17 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Fordy will be watching a whole heap of sports that he wouldn't ordinarily watch, all the while wondering whether a certain Ivorian will be in East Anglia this evening. 

Jesus I hate the third person. There a woman at work... "Shelly this...", "Shelly that..." Makes me want to punch her. 

Do it, she deserves it!

"Fordy is spending the night in jail, pondering his next career move".

9 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Do it, she deserves it!

"Fordy is spending the night in jail, pondering his next career move".

He'd claim that as overtime.....

As for Woodsy, he's been storing up a load of ironing to do whilst listening to the game. Woodsy has also been chilling some lagers in the fridge as a little treat

33 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

• Admin
3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

and you can check my flight progress  on flightrader24.com

flight 587 departs Exeter at 12:05pm with a journey time of ONE HOUR cost 25 quid

I did notice you walking towards Temple Meads just after 0900 this morning :ph34r:

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Used to go out with a 'girl' back in the day up north-drove me nuts..had a word with her one fateful night in the pub and she deposited a particularly rich,dark (and sticky) pint of dark ale over my (then) flowing locks.....,think it were in the 'Bon Accord'....great 'scotch pub.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Spoof on a school night? That's dangerous!

Chipdawg will be keeping his fingers crossed that the baby doesn't wake up and following the game on the BBC website I imagine. I'm not sure, I'll ask him later

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

YOUR SHOUT !!  My hand is unbeatable

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I don't mind the third person ( So long as it's à woman ) .

Archived