IGNORED

Never to the dark side is FLYING to Norwich by plane

Never to the dark side

3 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

This deserves multiple likes!

I didn't read the OP correctly Woodsy...I assumed he was flying from Bristol.

I can't find him now.

I could've taken the kids out for the day but instead I'm searching for an airborne needle in a 10 mile high haystack.

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I didn't read the OP correctly Woodsy...I assumed he was flying from Bristol.

I can't find him now.

I could've taken the kids out for the day but instead I'm searching for an airborne needle in a 10 mile high haystack.

Have you reported this to the authorities? Don't worry about the kids, there is a plane missing, ffs!

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Jesus I hate the third person. There a woman at work... "Shelly this...", "Shelly that..." Makes me want to punch her. 

I think punching her is OK Fordy.

What you must avoid is saying "Shut the **** up Shelly love", as the use of the word love is sexual harassment these days. :)

PS I am in no way condoning violence in the workplace, against women or sexual harassment in the workplace, just in case anyone mistakenly thought these comments are meant seriously. 

5 hours ago, Neo said:

Neo is going to play tennis with his uncoordinated son - be there and back in an hour thank god !!

What is your third person doing today? 

Eardun is tracking NTTDS flying to Norwich (by plane). And on holiday waiting for his teenage daughter to get ready to go out before the sun goes down! 

Archived