IGNORED

How we have changed.

Roadrunner

Thinking about tonight's game got me thinking about how we have changed, during my 60 years of following the club. The game is faster, more money,We talk about diamonds and 442, nutrition, mid season breaks.  Live TV, pundits, we sit down in the stadium rather than standing up in the open end, and lots lots more. But the thing that started me thinking was the players first names. In the 1955/56 season we had John, Bob, Ivor, Tom,Wally, Clive and Bobby. Today it's Hordur,Korey,Tammy,Scott,Marlon,Aaron and Diego. Some things have not changed we are at Ashton Gate, we play in Red,We are the top team in Bristol. We know that at some point when all seems to be going well, a disaster is around the corner. But at some point we will have a brilliant result and the rest of the football world will be talking about my club Bristol City. Good luck tonight guys.

26 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Thinking about tonight's game got me thinking about how we have changed, during my 60 years of following the club. The game is faster, more money,We talk about diamonds and 442, nutrition, mid season breaks.  Live TV, pundits, we sit down in the stadium rather than standing up in the open end, and lots lots more. But the thing that started me thinking was the players first names. In the 1955/56 season we had John, Bob, Ivor, Tom,Wally, Clive and Bobby. Today it's Hordur,Korey,Tammy,Scott,Marlon,Aaron and Diego. Some things have not changed we are at Ashton Gate, we play in Red,We are the top team in Bristol. We know that at some point when all seems to be going well, a disaster is around the corner. But at some point we will have a brilliant result and the rest of the football world will be talking about my club Bristol City. Good luck tonight guys.

But we also have Joe, Richard, Gary, Mark, Bobby, Frank, Gary and Arnold!

Archived