IGNORED

Korey Smith

Ray White

Does anyone know when he's likely to return to action? I seem to remember reading a week or so ago that he had resumed light training. Personally I rate him as one of our best players and think we are clearly missing his contribution at the moment. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Oneill playing together. :city:

1 hour ago, Ray White said:

Does anyone know when he's likely to return to action? I seem to remember reading a week or so ago that he had resumed light training. Personally I rate him as one of our best players and think we are clearly missing his contribution at the moment. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Oneill playing together. :city:

Had an infection in the wound which now must be sorted,so just a matter of time!.... will be interesting to see Korey/O'Neil line up together-will be a very solid partnership.

On 17/08/2016 at 12:44, Ray White said:

Having lasted 60 minutes last night reckon he might be on the bench against Cardiff. Be great to have him back and 100% recovered. I agree he is one of our best players and will positively add to the mix along with some of the new-comers.

Archived