IGNORED

FIFA 17

WRERE

On 21/09/2016 at 20:08, StuuRed said:

Just incase anyone is interested. Fifa 17 ratings. From EA web app.

Goalkeepers: 

Richard O'Donnell - 68

Frankie Fielding - 67

Ivan Lucic - 56

Right Backs: 

Mark Little - 68

Adam Matthews - 72

Centre Backs: 

Aden Flint - 71

Hordur Magnusson - 68

Taylor Moore - 62

Joel Ekstrand - *Not Available*

Left Backs:

Scott Golbourne - 71

Joe Bryan - 69

Midfielders: 

Korey Smith - 69

Marlon Pack - 69

Luke Freeman - 69

Bobby Reid - 66

Josh Brownhill - 63

Gary O'Neil - 70

Lee Tomlin - 72

Callum O'Dowda - 66

Jamie Patterson - 68

Diego De Girolamo - 60

Forwards: 

Aaron Wilbraham - 66

Tammy Abraham - 67

Gustav Engvall - 68

On Loan:

Wes Burns - 65

George Dowling - *Not Available*

Max O'Leary - 57

Jonny Smith - 57

Zak Vyner - 60

Past Players - Left Summer 2016

Adam El Abd - 65

Luke Ayling - 69

Kieron Agard - 68

Derrick Williams - 68

Jonathan Kodjia - 73

Are these ratings still the same?

15 minutes ago, DavidNoble said:

Are these ratings still the same?

Generally, although I think Tammy has gone up to 69 and Ekstrand is a 72. I like it so far generally, two criticisms being that its such a quick pace for games and the camera view is really far away. I've just played the career thing so far though which seems decent enough, a good step up on be a pro mode.

10 minutes ago, hodge said:

Generally, although I think Tammy has gone up to 69 and Ekstrand is a 72. I like it so far generally, two criticisms being that its such a quick pace for games and the camera view is really far away. I've just played the career thing so far though which seems decent enough, a good step up on be a pro mode.

It looks like they've managed to get our terrible camerman onto the game!

14 hours ago, DavidNoble said:

Also, is there a Bristol City cover been made for the actual case?

I used to live in Birmingham and a lot of the Game shops used to offer Villa or Blues covers which were quite smart.

You can print covers off here: https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/club-packs/championship/bristol-city 

On 28/09/2016 at 08:26, Robin1988 said:

It's the first game, chill out, I'm sure when they're up to speed on this thing they'll put something else in its place.

3 hours ago, hodge said:

Anyone else been doing 'The Journey' part? 

Yep, had a couple of hours on it lastt night. I quite like it. Ive just got to the bit where he gets sent out on loan. Ive chose Norwich and scored a hat trick on my debut and got an assist.

Being the layabout student I am I've almost finished the first season, I chose Norwich as well, found it weird, scored a fair few on the pre season tour, then couldn't score in like 10 games coming on as a sub, I'd always get put out on the wing instead of upfront. Go to Norwich on loan and bang in plenty, get called back, start getting played upfront and have scored plenty in the second half of the season.

Doing this one as Man City, if I do it again at some point I expect I'll do it at the opposite end of the table. Looking forward to seeing how long it continues for as there's a decent amount of potential with it.

Anyone noticing things in the gameplay? For example, plenty of times for me passes are going about a foot wide of a player (at most) and the ball just rolls past players, crossing, if I double tap for a quick cross it pulls it back to the top of the box even if I'm on the byline, also on crosses oncoming players onto the ball have stopped in their tracks as they're approaching the ball so they don't pick it up. Lastly I've noticed the striker drops really deep when I'm starting to break, moving back into my own half rather than being upfront for the break.

4 hours ago, hodge said:

Anyone noticing things in the gameplay? For example, plenty of times for me passes are going about a foot wide of a player (at most) and the ball just rolls past players, crossing, if I double tap for a quick cross it pulls it back to the top of the box even if I'm on the byline, also on crosses oncoming players onto the ball have stopped in their tracks as they're approaching the ball so they don't pick it up. Lastly I've noticed the striker drops really deep when I'm starting to break, moving back into my own half rather than being upfront for the break.

All that you can change(apart from passing), player instructions really bring something new to the game

Archived