IGNORED

Information video for tomorrow's game from Mark Kelly

Dollymarie

8 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Video ahead of tomorrow's game. Mark will try and be around on here later in case anyone has queries that he may be able to answer.

Lets hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted! 

The weather is supposed to be **yte, and that will suit Newcastle, unfortunately. As we know, Newcastle is just south of the arctic circle, and it rains there for 350 days of the year.

I assume many fans will be wondering what they should wear - given the likely weather conditions.

Would you advise a 'layer' system, with a waterproof top layer?

Does the large amounts of rain mean the cider will be more watered down than a normal home game?

Finally, what time do you want the Cookie Monster video launched?

Thanks in advance,

Uncle TFR

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

@Mkelly When will the SBG be open during the week again? ie non match day. Hubby and myself were thinking of a date night...

As mentioned, Mark will try and respond to queries, but he's still on site at the ground, and is likely to be until quite late this evening, so he may not be able to get back to people. He'll try if he can, or maybe @AdamB can chip in if he knows the answer :) 

Just now, Dollymarie said:

As mentioned, Mark will try and respond to queries, but he's still on site at the ground, and is likely to be until quite late this evening, so he may not be able to get back to people. He'll try if he can, or maybe @AdamB can chip in if he knows the answer :) 

That's fine Dolls ta. Would have put it on the Q&A but didn't think... feel free to move it if you need to.

1 minute ago, City169 said:

Think those are the YouTube ones which struggle at the best of times

It said Phantom would enjoy the views (I am sure he will but I think it meant all of the fans), and at one point talking about the Dolman it said something about elbow the doorman :) 

I hope people are patient tomorrow. Not quite finished stadium with largest crowd in years will equal some bumps and bruises. As he said, get there early and I think you'll be better for it. It won't be perfect tomorrow but they're going to get it right and this is a good barometer for the club to see what they need to take the experience to the next level. 

45 minutes ago, EmersonsKev said:

You couldn't last week and I'd expect it to be the same until the fit out is complete.

You can. Confirmed by Mark Kelly that unlike last time, you can now walk all the way around, and enter via any turnstile, no matter what stand you're in (apart from the Atyeo obviously...).

Archived