IGNORED

Ashton Rd / Greville Smith Park

3 hours ago, shelts said:

The Wigan mini bus had the back lights kicked in and the side window shattered. The Windows that were open anyone sat in them had to dodge a few punches. Struggle to keep side door closed as City intent on dragging Wigan guys out. Me the daughter and me ma was ten yards away . 

Um.  That never happened? Was waiting for wife with Grandkids for best part of hour after game and nothing of sort happen?  Why make it up, 

Considering the crowd and opposition, trouble was always going to occur and what happened today was a practice run for the clowns in blue. Next weeks visit of villa, who will have a considerably larger hooligan element than Newcastle, will attract the same large minoriy that make up City's livelier following. FFS Its 2016!

As to what happened "shithole" song was sang by Geordie "firm" (it's all cringe but, they call themselves The Gremlins")outside the Sun, lads come out and bop a few Geordie heads then come a few bottles, Geordies do a runner, city peruse then as the video shows lads come out of el rincon and try the same, old bill arrive draw truncheons at City lads, the game is over.

Next week will be a lot more of the same, although if I were a copper I'd have all the pubs closed till half five, to avoid trouble, I don't  think there's really anyone else apart from Wolves where we can expect trouble at home, although you never know. 

All a load of bollox really and sad that this tiny blip may have ruined some innocent persons day out.

Unfortunately for me my mate Rafa a bald Geordie I used to play cricket with has been constantly texting me about the result, very complimentary on the stadium though, although his main complaint like  quite a few other Geordies was that they should have been given the whole Atyeo or the south stand..................I wonder if the MASSIVE Aston Villahhhhhhh will say the same, hmmmmmmm!

3 minutes ago, Super said:

We really do have some braindead idiots following this club. 

Correct and the sad thing is so do Newcastle. The worry is when we go there , there is likely to be their idiots who will do the same. Unfortunately, I think next week with Villa will see this repeated

28 minutes ago, daored said:

Correct and the sad thing is so do Newcastle. The worry is when we go there , there is likely to be their idiots who will do the same. Unfortunately, I think next week with Villa will see this repeated

I'm sure similar happened last time we were playing at Newcastle. Lots of gesturing from Newcastle fans then all seemed to blow over fairly quickly when city fans piped up. 

29 minutes ago, daored said:

Hopefully as it appears this was just posturing and there was no real trouble. I think Villa might be a bit more trouble as pretty much anyone can get from Brum to Bristol.

I must admit seeing a lot of stone Island clad Newcastle knobs looking for trouble at the top of Winterstoke Road with no copper in sight made me quite intimidated which is very strange on our own turf.

33 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

I work with a few Geordie fans up North, and they have texted me this pm that a "warm welcome awaits you all on the return match". Apparently Winterstoke road went off as mentioned in earlier post.  Don't know the details though? 

Was in the robins for quite a while didnt see anything going on.

Archived