IGNORED

Stockhausen at AG on Saturday

Robbored

56 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I spoke to him at the press area before Saturday's game and asked him if he read all the the shit he gets on here.

He said "I don't read it mate". 

:rofl2br:

Did you not point out that simply couldn't be true, based on how many stories originate from threads on here & social media..? 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Did you not point out that simply couldn't be true, based on how many stories originate from threads on here & social media..? 

It was obvious from his passive reaction that he didn't want to engage in friendly banter...........

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was obvious from his passive reaction that he didn't want to engage in friendly banter...........

Having challenged him in such a way, I'm surprised he didn't "block or delete" you. 

Isn't that his normal course of action to anyone who dares to question anything.?! 

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I spoke to him at the press area before Saturday's game and asked him if he read all the the shit he gets on here.

Did he ask if you read all the shit you get on here RR? 

I am reliably informed that AS has booked two exec boxes for Saturday where he has invited the Brummie Evening Post guys to attend. Oh Yeh, they are all proper Villa firm and will be tooled up ready for the Bristol City hospital treatment! 

Look out for a ruck if Villa score.

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Were women (or men) queuing up to throw their panties at him?

Archived