IGNORED

Scunny v City Match thread

Super

2 minutes ago, Super said:

#SCUvBRC: Fielding, Little, Flint, Williams, Golbourne, O'Dowda, Brownhill, Reid, Pack, Freeman, Wilbraham. #BristolCity

Bristol City FC
24m
Bristol City FC ‏@bcfctweets
#SCUvBRC subs: Lucic, Magnusson, Kodjia, De Girolamo, Tomlin, Abraham, Garita. #BristolCity

Thats a decent league 1 team to be fair.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

#SCUvBRC subs: Lucic, Magnusson, Kodjia, De Girolamo, Tomlin, Abraham, Garita. #BristolCity

That bench suggests that we are aiming to score goals tonight (or at least try to).

Slightly amazed Arnie gets another spot in the squad after last time, though maybe he'll make a better second impression tonight.

1 minute ago, MigratedRobin said:

Well I suppose we do have the Villa game to think about.  :dunno:

That will be it entirely. The strength of the bench would suggest that if we are losing after 60 mins then we'll bring on some off the first team. 

I think everyone would like to progress, but aren't really that bothered if we don't. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

That will be it entirely. The strength of the bench would suggest that if we are losing after 60 mins then we'll bring on some off the first team. 

I think everyone would like to progress, but aren't really that bothered if we don't. 

What needs to be taken into account is that Villa haven't got a game as they were knocked out by Luton. LJ is tring to keep as many players "fresh" for Saturday as possible.

My hope is the likes of Bobby, Pack and Brownhill will see this as a chance to get themselves starting berths against Villa, but as beaverface says above; we never seem to turn up against teams in the cup.

Personally I hope De Girolamo gets on; would rather we try out some of these new under 21 signings sooner rather than later.

Archived