IGNORED

Scunny v City Match thread

Super

6 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

**** rovers, I don't care what the score is.

This is Scunny v The City, not those fools.

All match threads are like this - instead of opening dozens of threads they contain scores, interesting things from other matches that are going on.. you can always skip the stuff your not interested in.

6 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Only frustration is we are only one up. Scunthorpe restricted to zero shots.

The absurdity that is football means we may still lose, but can have no complaints about their attitude tonight.

We need to see exactly the same attitude in the 2nd half.

That being the case I can't see any chance of us coming unstuck.

The sooner we get our 2nd the better, of course. 

I'm probably the only city fan at Stamford Bridge on account of living in the southeast and having a Chelsea supporting son.

There's quite a few of the horse punchers here, but as of yet the Mets equine stock is unharmed. All Chelski in the first half could have been at least 6, looking forward to at least another 4......

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

I'm probably the only city fan at Stamford Bridge on account of living in the southeast and having a Chelsea supporting son.

There's quite a few of the horse punchers here, but as of yet the Mets equine stock is unharmed. All Chelski in the first half could have been at least 6, looking forward to at least another 4......

I was offered a ticket in the home end from a work mate cuz his dad couldn't go, I refused

Archived